Post Reply

[STOCK-605.19] iKReaM.605.19.ROM.v1.0.RLS-R3Ds ***UPDATED ON 4-23-12***

OP fkfmfz

27th April 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #161  
fkfmfz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York NYC
Thanks Meter: 1,720
 
1,012 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
The 6.1.0 for mr4 works but it breaks camcorder. IMO is looking in to updating it.

R3Ds Themes
28th April 2012, 01:06 AM   |  #162  
mikesincredible's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
788 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fkfmfz

The 6.1.0 for mr4 works but it breaks camcorder. IMO is looking in to updating it.

R3Ds Themes

Is that why 5.1 works on the previous version of ikream? Is this latest base the mr4 that requires the kernel u mentioned? Or do I not know what I'm talking about. ..I've been wrong plenty lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
28th April 2012, 01:53 AM   |  #163  
fkfmfz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York NYC
Thanks Meter: 1,720
 
1,012 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesincredible

Is that why 5.1 works on the previous version of ikream? Is this latest base the mr4 that requires the kernel u mentioned? Or do I not know what I'm talking about. ..I've been wrong plenty lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

The 605.19 is a new base and is similar to mr4 ,but not the same. That's why the 6.1.0 kernel works and not 5.2.0.

R3Ds Themes
The Following User Says Thank You to fkfmfz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 06:13 AM   |  #164  
Ace2d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
for some reason task manager does not work for me... i can force close apps by long pressing but not by hitting the x.
28th April 2012, 01:45 PM   |  #165  
Ace2d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
i am also extremely impressed with the battery life on this rom... usually after a full charge an hour off the charger and my phone would be at 60% running just pandora on wifi... phone has been off since 6am wifi heavy texting a few emails with pandora n wifi and i am only down to 72%...

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to Ace2d For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 06:23 PM   |  #166  
mikesincredible's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
788 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace2d

i am also extremely impressed with the battery life on this rom... usually after a full charge an hour off the charger and my phone would be at 60% running just pandora on wifi... phone has been off since 6am wifi heavy texting a few emails with pandora n wifi and i am only down to 72%...

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

Yup! I used this rom sooo much yesterday ...it was unbelievable.. i had wifi on, sometimes 4g for pics or when I'd leave the wifi area...I was at 30% for a good hr of heavy usage. ...my phones been off the harger 2 hrs and I'm at 97% ..been on the market., web , vvm, sent pics.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mikesincredible For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 11:16 AM   |  #167  
Ace2d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
fix fot task manager?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA
29th April 2012, 06:31 PM   |  #168  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Anyway to get a mod for volume seek?

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
30th April 2012, 02:15 AM   |  #169  
techspecs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 175
 
479 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
FTW! This ROM is the best I've ever used for the bolt. I'm done searching. #relief

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to techspecs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #170  
fkfmfz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York NYC
Thanks Meter: 1,720
 
1,012 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace2d

fix fot task manager?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

works with X here, try to clear your dalvik-cache and cache in recovery.
see if that helps.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes