Post Reply

[THEME/MOD]v21y 2.3.4 Arc'd Theme+QuickPanel MOD

28th April 2012, 06:36 AM   |  #11  
kwes1020's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Port Arthur, Texas
Thanks Meter: 877
 
817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotherius

I resigned the entire ROM (except google apps) when doing Tsugi, so I may have avoided signature problems that way.

As far as Wifi, mine has settled down and is working well, though it has gotten "stuck" on an old wifi once this week. That's a problem I see on my TouchPad as well, so it may have to do with the Apple router at a friend's house which is the network they tend to get stuck on... the device will think it's still connected even when you're miles away, and of course, it isn't actually connected. Have to toggle wifi off and back on.

OH YEAH.....

Are you still using older versions of aapt/apktool/baksmali? Or have you updated to the latest versions? That could be an issue, might try switching versions to older and/or newer.

Everything builds fine, I tried resigning everything, but....needless to say i can make my phone go into s/w by installing apps after i did it. I dont think the issue is with the version of the tools, its more to the sha5/sig checker in the newer version of the lg crapware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vn00914361

Love the animation. Sorry about my idea and the pngs if you don't like em. Just a random thought of mine. Sorry though. No hard "peeling" huh

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

no worries, i learned long ago cant please everyone. So I just do what I like. Those icons where ok but by no means they where 3d. :P
Last edited by kwes1020; 28th April 2012 at 06:39 AM.
28th April 2012, 06:49 AM   |  #12  
lotherius's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 590
 
2,057 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
More
Here we go ... Got it flashed on my phone along with the xperia S launcher and widgets.... (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1557091)

Lookin' good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-28 00.45.15.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1028563  
28th April 2012, 06:54 AM   |  #13  
kwes1020's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Port Arthur, Texas
Thanks Meter: 877
 
817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotherius

Here we go ... Got it flashed on my phone along with the xperia S launcher and widgets.... (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1557091)

Lookin' good.

haha yeah was gonna include it, but im lazy and people should know where to find their own mods to go along with it.

Actually I want to release a rom one day thats completely in pieces. It will be like a treasure hunt of mods. Just giving the total package no one will ever learn anything except how to complain what they dont have xD
The Following User Says Thank You to kwes1020 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 07:00 AM   |  #14  
lotherius's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 590
 
2,057 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwes1020

haha yeah was gonna include it, but im lazy and people should know where to find their own mods to go along with it.

Actually I want to release a rom one day thats completely in pieces. It will be like a treasure hunt of mods. Just giving the total package no one will ever learn anything except how to complain what they dont have xD

I've always kinda liked the Xperia launcher in various versions because Sony appears to have made FAST and LIGHT key words in their launcher. Too bad it is horizontal scrolling. But I put up with that because the launcher is just very clean.

Stock launcher has always bugged me... they tried to make scrolling "pretty" but instead they made it kinda "boomerang/springy" feeling... like you have to fight if you want to scroll fast.
28th April 2012, 07:17 AM   |  #15  
kwes1020's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Port Arthur, Texas
Thanks Meter: 877
 
817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotherius

I've always kinda liked the Xperia launcher in various versions because Sony appears to have made FAST and LIGHT key words in their launcher. Too bad it is horizontal scrolling. But I put up with that because the launcher is just very clean.

Stock launcher has always bugged me... they tried to make scrolling "pretty" but instead they made it kinda "boomerang/springy" feeling... like you have to fight if you want to scroll fast.

Sony is definitely doing it right. Their images are super clean and well thought of along with their code. I'm debating on trying to do a port of a Sony rom just to try and for the beauty of their ui.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwes1020 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 08:41 AM   |  #16  
buru898's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cranston, RI
Thanks Meter: 554
 
1,736 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
This is nice. I'd love if the green trim was all blue though... might do that later .
28th April 2012, 11:43 AM   |  #17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Thanks man! Is there a way I can turn on CRT animations with this mod?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
28th April 2012, 01:31 PM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 60
 
304 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Hey man, I flashed this theme and my notifications bar is gone; I cant bring it up. Did you hide it or something, is there another way to bring it up? I didn't flash your stock rom, I just rooted the one I got OTA(are they identical with yours?)
28th April 2012, 01:57 PM   |  #19  
kwes1020's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Port Arthur, Texas
Thanks Meter: 877
 
817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobletsausecakebbq

Hey man, I flashed this theme and my notifications bar is gone; I cant bring it up. Did you hide it or something, is there another way to bring it up? I didn't flash your stock rom, I just rooted the one I got OTA(are they identical with yours?)

Oh yeah? it might not be the same then. Have a nandroid for me to compare? I've only tested it on my rom. I know you can't flash it at the same time as the rom, that's why I released it as a theme/mod.

If no one loads a nandroid guess ill rollback and try to get the ota..

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
28th April 2012, 01:59 PM   |  #20  
kwes1020's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Port Arthur, Texas
Thanks Meter: 877
 
817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxovis

Thanks man! Is there a way I can turn on CRT animations with this mod?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

It requires a lot of smali edits. Might add it later, might not.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
g2x, kwes1020, p999, team kang, v21y
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes