Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,599 Members 43,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME/MOD]v21y 2.3.4 Arc'd Theme+QuickPanel MOD

Tip us?

kwes1020
Old
(Last edited by kwes1020; 28th April 2012 at 06:39 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 877

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotherius View Post
I resigned the entire ROM (except google apps) when doing Tsugi, so I may have avoided signature problems that way.

As far as Wifi, mine has settled down and is working well, though it has gotten "stuck" on an old wifi once this week. That's a problem I see on my TouchPad as well, so it may have to do with the Apple router at a friend's house which is the network they tend to get stuck on... the device will think it's still connected even when you're miles away, and of course, it isn't actually connected. Have to toggle wifi off and back on.

OH YEAH.....

Are you still using older versions of aapt/apktool/baksmali? Or have you updated to the latest versions? That could be an issue, might try switching versions to older and/or newer.
Everything builds fine, I tried resigning everything, but....needless to say i can make my phone go into s/w by installing apps after i did it. I dont think the issue is with the version of the tools, its more to the sha5/sig checker in the newer version of the lg crapware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vn00914361 View Post
Love the animation. Sorry about my idea and the pngs if you don't like em. Just a random thought of mine. Sorry though. No hard "peeling" huh

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
no worries, i learned long ago cant please everyone. So I just do what I like. Those icons where ok but by no means they where 3d. :P
Devices: Maguro Galaxy Nexus, LG T-Mobile G2x, SGS 4G, Vibrant

If you like my work or I have helped you please click Thanks!

lotherius
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 590

DONATE TO ME
Here we go ... Got it flashed on my phone along with the xperia S launcher and widgets.... (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1557091)

Lookin' good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-28 00.45.15.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1028563  

QuizUp

Device Details:

PHONE: Nexus 5 - Stock / Xposed
TABLET 1: 2013 Nexus 7 LTE - Stock / Xposed
TABLET 2: 2012 Nexus 7 - Stock / Xposed / F2FS
PREVIOUS PHONES: Nexus 4 / LG G2X / Vibrant 3G / MyTouch 3G / LG Xenon / HTC G1 / HTC Touch Vogue / Sanyo KATANA / Motorola V220 / Nokia 5160 / Tin Can
PREVIOUS TABLET: HP TouchPad CM10.x
COMPUTER: Self-Built - Core i5 4670, 8GB DDR3, 240gb M500 SSD, OMFG Terabytes (7 TB last count), stuffed in a 2008 Dell XPS 730 case with a 27" AOC Monitor.
Google Plus

kwes1020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 877

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Here we go ... Got it flashed on my phone along with the xperia S launcher and widgets.... (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1557091)

Lookin' good.
haha yeah was gonna include it, but im lazy and people should know where to find their own mods to go along with it.

Actually I want to release a rom one day thats completely in pieces. It will be like a treasure hunt of mods. Just giving the total package no one will ever learn anything except how to complain what they dont have xD

The Following User Says Thank You to kwes1020 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lotherius
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 590

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwes1020 View Post
haha yeah was gonna include it, but im lazy and people should know where to find their own mods to go along with it.

Actually I want to release a rom one day thats completely in pieces. It will be like a treasure hunt of mods. Just giving the total package no one will ever learn anything except how to complain what they dont have xD
I've always kinda liked the Xperia launcher in various versions because Sony appears to have made FAST and LIGHT key words in their launcher. Too bad it is horizontal scrolling. But I put up with that because the launcher is just very clean.

Stock launcher has always bugged me... they tried to make scrolling "pretty" but instead they made it kinda "boomerang/springy" feeling... like you have to fight if you want to scroll fast.

QuizUp

Device Details:

PHONE: Nexus 5 - Stock / Xposed
TABLET 1: 2013 Nexus 7 LTE - Stock / Xposed
TABLET 2: 2012 Nexus 7 - Stock / Xposed / F2FS
PREVIOUS PHONES: Nexus 4 / LG G2X / Vibrant 3G / MyTouch 3G / LG Xenon / HTC G1 / HTC Touch Vogue / Sanyo KATANA / Motorola V220 / Nokia 5160 / Tin Can
PREVIOUS TABLET: HP TouchPad CM10.x
COMPUTER: Self-Built - Core i5 4670, 8GB DDR3, 240gb M500 SSD, OMFG Terabytes (7 TB last count), stuffed in a 2008 Dell XPS 730 case with a 27" AOC Monitor.
Google Plus

kwes1020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 877

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I've always kinda liked the Xperia launcher in various versions because Sony appears to have made FAST and LIGHT key words in their launcher. Too bad it is horizontal scrolling. But I put up with that because the launcher is just very clean.

Stock launcher has always bugged me... they tried to make scrolling "pretty" but instead they made it kinda "boomerang/springy" feeling... like you have to fight if you want to scroll fast.
Sony is definitely doing it right. Their images are super clean and well thought of along with their code. I'm debating on trying to do a port of a Sony rom just to try and for the beauty of their ui.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwes1020 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

buru898
Old
Thanks Meter 554

DONATE TO ME
This is nice. I'd love if the green trim was all blue though... might do that later .
Current Phone:
Nexus 4!!
----
Previous Phones:

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 -given away-
HTC Wing (still working)
HTC Touch Pro 2 (still working)
HTC HD2 (backup Phone)
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant -Sold-
T-Mobile LG G2X -Sold-

My Contributions:

mrxovis
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks man! Is there a way I can turn on CRT animations with this mod?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

noobletsausecakebbq
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Hey man, I flashed this theme and my notifications bar is gone; I cant bring it up. Did you hide it or something, is there another way to bring it up? I didn't flash your stock rom, I just rooted the one I got OTA(are they identical with yours?)

kwes1020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 877

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobletsausecakebbq View Post
Hey man, I flashed this theme and my notifications bar is gone; I cant bring it up. Did you hide it or something, is there another way to bring it up? I didn't flash your stock rom, I just rooted the one I got OTA(are they identical with yours?)
Oh yeah? it might not be the same then. Have a nandroid for me to compare? I've only tested it on my rom. I know you can't flash it at the same time as the rom, that's why I released it as a theme/mod.

If no one loads a nandroid guess ill rollback and try to get the ota..

kwes1020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 877

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxovis View Post
Thanks man! Is there a way I can turn on CRT animations with this mod?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
It requires a lot of smali edits. Might add it later, might not.

Tags
g2x, kwes1020, p999, team kang, v21y