Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,606 Members 49,075 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Different keyboard?

Tip us?

mcreal
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hackers Keyboard ist the best, it is for free you can use 5 row style (numbers and letters) and you can download different languages for auto correctur.

Tchitcherine
Old
Thanks Meter 6
In portrait mode I usually use Swype, which is great even at 10inch!
In landscape mode and for things like SSH/Terminal, I use Hacker's Keyboard, which feels almost like the real thing :)

coydroid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Dueces beat me to it. HACKERS KEYBOARD for the closest simulation of a desktop keyboard (I've) found so far. Not only are the keys big and bold, perhaps more importantly they are scalable (as is the entire keyboard).

coydroid

Juzm
Old
Thanks Meter 3
SwiftKey Tablet X for me as I use SwiftKey 3 on my SGS3 and I just can't go back to anything else anymore...I might have to give this hacker's keyboard a crack though, thanks for the suggestion.

MaxBuck
Old
Thanks Meter 3
For those who like Swype, I strongly recommend the TouchPal keyboard. Its implementation of the swype input method is terrific.
The Following User Says Thank You to MaxBuck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DeucesAx
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBuck View Post
For those who like Swype, I strongly recommend the TouchPal keyboard. Its implementation of the swype input method is terrific.
I was just looking for a way to get the stock swype like keyboard back after installing cm 10.
Touchpal is even better!

Sent from my ThinkPadTablet using xda app-developers app

jerryatherton
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Default keyboard

I use Jelly Bean keyboard Pro, has a lot of options but no swyping

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

I use Jelly Bean keyboard Pro, has a lot of options but no swyping

Kryzyss
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I use original JB 4.1.2 keyboard, it's good but when I want to use thumb the Thumb Keyboard is invaluable
Great keyboard is original ICS from Sony smartphone's but it does not work on no Sony hardware, unfortunely...