5,597,501 Members 31,973 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][XAP] Advanced Config Tool for WP7 v1.0.0.0 BETA (By TouchXperience)

Tip us?

zarathustrax
Old
Thanks Meter 189

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by russpattaya View Post
Well why did Julien Schapman not release it on XDA? Well the copy is for the REAL WP7 and not for the LEO7/wp7 copy, so that proably why it has never been posted. But I am lead to believe that it could crash you Leo7/wp7 mobile, so dont download and use until this has been confirmed by the Dev himself.

He has been informed about this, so will wait for his reply about using the Real WP7 copy
He released this on his website, www.touchxperience.com. Yes, it's for wp7 in general, not just the HD2. I'm not sure of any issues it has with the HD2... you can contact him on his website. As far as why he didn't release on xda... I think at one point he left and stopped using xda because of conflicts, but I don't know the details and I'm not sure if he is an active member here now or not... I haven't seen him on xda for a couple years. But your best chance of contacting him is through his website.
Device: TMoUS HD2
ROM: XBoxmod's WP7 on NAND & Android on SD.
Check out THIS THREAD for tutorial on partitioning your SD card to dual-boot WP7 & Android. Post #2 has many SD Android builds edited by me to be MAGLDR compatible.
Get a free dropbox account with this link for an extra 250mb of space! You get 2.25GB of FREE online storage... It's a easy & convenient way to share files with people and transfer files to and from your Android or WP7 phones. CLICK HERE!

FlowerPotmen
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Thats an old version. the new version is 1.1.0.1 beta. Dowloaded it from the Devs web site.

HC4Life
Old
Thanks Meter 1370
Yeap!

I download the last version already and have more improvements.

Go here on Devs site to download:

http://forum.touchxperience.com/viewtopic.php?p=2458

HTC One™ (M7) - (sent for repair)

The Following User Says Thank You to HC4Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DanielNTX
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzy1985 View Post
Hi, if I create an new theme for #000000 I do get a nice gray brown not black theme. After that I can no longer use Internet Explorer crashes constantly from. Why?
Because it's an 8 digit hex color code and not a 6 digit. The first pair controls Opacity so for your theme, it should be #FF000000.

paranoid365
Old
(Last edited by paranoid365; 16th February 2011 at 09:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 16
Since I can not see the, "thank you button", I thought I would go ahead and say thank you in the thread, so thank you very much for this

**OK, apparently all I needed 2 do was make a post, to reveal the, "thank you", button

htc.jorge.hd2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Great work

dom93
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have some problems with this app... I have created some themes but i can't delete them: when i try to delete the app doesn't do nothing and i don't want to reset my lg optimus 7
Sorry for my english and i hope you can help me. Thanks