5,597,707 Members 35,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[EL30][FC09] Emotionless Beast v4.1 [ITS BACK!!!][6/24/12]

Tip us?
 
Nashdogg
Old
#41  
Nashdogg's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1337
Posts: 1,902
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Maine

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
Either way...bump for Neon!!!!???? . Por favor???

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Lol, I would be happy too, but unfortunately I have been really busy and have had a hard time gettin anything done I have started already with strep throat making its way through the whole house
You can imagine living in a house with both my girls and my woman being in a wonderful mood cause they are sick:what: lol
Maybe at some point when things get better
Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
 
Naddict
Old
#42  
Naddict's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13091
Posts: 7,627
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 28.2S, 92.1W
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashdogg View Post
Lol, I would be happy too, but unfortunately I have been really busy and have had a hard time gettin anything done I have started already with strep throat making its way through the whole house
You can imagine living in a house with both my girls and my woman being in a wonderful mood cause they are sick:what: lol
Maybe at some point when things get better
Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
Hey man, strep sux! Sorry to hear..get well soon! I will continue on in my neon flaming campaign!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
BubZX
Old
#43  
BubZX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 143
Posts: 696
Join Date: Jul 2011
looks amazing! only thing i dont like is the txt boxes are the same color and they kinda all run together
 
Naddict
Old
#44  
Naddict's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13091
Posts: 7,627
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 28.2S, 92.1W
Bump...foor the settings apk fix that won't break the connections optimizer...

Please and thanks

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
 
BubZX
Old
#45  
BubZX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 143
Posts: 696
Join Date: Jul 2011
Seems like the one arrow stays on with 3g.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
 
samep
Old
#46  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 231
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubZX View Post
looks amazing! only thing i dont like is the txt boxes are the same color and they kinda all run together
Are you referring to the MMS.apk? The best blacked themed messaging app I've used to date is in Travis's Crispy Clean TW Theme. Try that one.
 
BubZX
Old
#47  
BubZX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 143
Posts: 696
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by samep View Post
Are you referring to the MMS.apk? The best blacked themed messaging app I've used to date is in Travis's Crispy Clean TW Theme. Try that one.
Yea it all runs together. Bump to the top

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
 
CASHVILLEBOS
Old
#48  
CASHVILLEBOS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 472
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nashville
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderman112 View Post
O_O

Then again, I can stalk you on twitter if I wanted lol

~E.R.A.
Lol that's what I do....

*Whats a phone thats not rooted?*
BIG S/O TO TEX FOR THE GREAT BANNER
 
CASHVILLEBOS
Old
#49  
CASHVILLEBOS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 472
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nashville
Anyway to work the scrollable icons into the pull down? Running The Peoples Rom....

*Whats a phone thats not rooted?*
BIG S/O TO TEX FOR THE GREAT BANNER
 
wolfen1086
Old
#50  
wolfen1086's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 265
Posts: 709
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Va Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubZX View Post
looks amazing! only thing i dont like is the txt boxes are the same color and they kinda all run together
May I suggest Go sms?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes