ALL ICS DISCUSSIONS HERE, Includes List of bugs < All other threads will be closed>

OP PG101

28th April 2012, 12:34 PM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Russia?
OK, so I didn't bother downgrading from the 1.012 leak since I haven't seen where anyone who went to all that trouble has actually gotten the OTA. I went to download the official "leak", and it's some Russian page that asking me to install some software called "Yandex" before I can download it. WTF? Sorry, but I don't think I trust some random Russian toolbar install just to get this file. Did any of you have to do that? Is there any other link to 1.014 file?
28th April 2012, 02:12 PM   |  #142  
Throop
Thanks Meter: 78

486 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by photopaul65

OK, so I didn't bother downgrading from the 1.012 leak since I haven't seen where anyone who went to all that trouble has actually gotten the OTA. I went to download the official "leak", and it's some Russian page that asking me to install some software called "Yandex" before I can download it. WTF? Sorry, but I don't think I trust some random Russian toolbar install just to get this file. Did any of you have to do that? Is there any other link to 1.014 file?

I said no to install that and eventually the download started.
28th April 2012, 04:24 PM   |  #143  

3 posts
Not working here, just sitting there
Gonna clear my cache/cookies and try the Ruskie site again...

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

This sucks! Can't get the russian link to download, even after allowing the freaking toolbar extension! Can someone please post an alternative link?

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Pretty please?
29th April 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #144  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20

374 posts
More
Updated the bug list for the latest ICS ROM. If anyone can confirm that the other two bugs that are listed are fixed then I will remove them. Anyone else have any bugs to share with us? I hope you don't though
The Following User Says Thank You to jakob95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 07:00 AM   |  #145  
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
More
Btw, ICS screen capture is up + power in portrait mode, as opposed to down, if it hasn't been mentioned already. Small thing but it was driving me nuts that it wasn't working before with the traditional down + power.
The Following User Says Thank You to GMC7000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #146  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
The update actually lowered performance vs 3.2 quadrant gives it like 40 point lower score
30th April 2012, 04:19 PM   |  #147  

3 posts
Buils number for the official ICS release in Canada
Hi everyone,

I'd like to know which Official release number is available in Canada for Acer
A100 tablet.
There is still no ICS update for my tablet A100 as I was expected ....
I'd like to know if we can update the firmware manually ?
and where It's possible to download the latest ICS firmware Upgrade.

Thanks,
Steve
30th April 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #148  
Thanks Meter: 16

46 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakob95

Updated the bug list for the latest ICS ROM. If anyone can confirm that the other two bugs that are listed are fixed then I will remove them. Anyone else have any bugs to share with us? I hope you don't though

I think I have a bug but I don't know if its for everyone or just me, some games like where's my water seem to fc on startup ONLY if you don't have internet, yet work normally if you're connected.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk
30th April 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #149  
Thanks Meter: 41

189 posts
did the acer planner app disappear after ics?
1st May 2012, 04:46 AM   |  #150  
Thanks Meter: 3

16 posts
Acer Planner App still under ICS
I still have the Acer Planner App under ICS, even after all of the leaks have been installed. It runs fine.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread