Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which type of power controls would you like to see Classic v0.1.0 Supermagic?
Sense Quick Settings 253 37.59%
Power Control Widgets like CM7 and Froyo 126 18.72%
Both 287 42.64%
Neither or something else 41 6.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 673. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] The Classic v0.1.0 - finale

OP tommytomatoe

28th April 2012, 09:46 AM   |  #10251  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Thanks Meter: 2,841

3,926 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfuse06

Tommy is the possible for the EVO

Pulldown Clock|Center Clear Button -This will remove the clock from the statusbar and place it where the clear button originally sits, moving the clear button to the middle of the pulldown under your notifications . To do this you must first remove the clock code from the statusbar.xml. You will see an example of this in the code below

Code: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <com.android.systemui.statusbar.ExpandedView an xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk <LinearLayout androidrientation="horizont <com.android.systemui.statusbar.Carrier <com.android.systemui.statusbar </LinearLayout> <FrameLayout android:layout_width="fill_par <ScrollView android:id="@id/scroll" and <com.android.systemui.statusbar.Not <TextView android:textSize="14. <TextView android:textSize="14. <LinearLayout androidrientati <TextView android:textSize="14. <LinearLayout androidrientati <TextView andro </com.android.systemui.statusbar.No </ScrollView> <ImageView android:id="@id/title_bar_sh

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

This is want i am talking about

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
28th April 2012, 09:50 AM   |  #10252  
Recognized Contributor

3,926 posts
More
Quote:

So I tried that mod I posted about the clock where the clear button goes. Got this but I might of not did something right or the ccp is messing with it

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

And this what happened when I tried it would be really cool to have this

Edit I don't know has much has you and tommy but I am willing to try anything and learn anything that is cool. I am more of a themer with PhotoShop Gimp and some xmls mods

Last edited by D-FUSE; 28th April 2012 at 09:52 AM.
28th April 2012, 03:10 PM   |  #10253  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,822

6,256 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread 7us

I don't think it is because of CCP but I could be wrong. You have a screencaster or screenshot of it? I didn't see it yet.

PM me or Tommy with any mods. I have added quite a few that I have either made or found on the internet. Any mods that are added will be credited of course. This is the format for mods atm:

SystemUI: if you have a themed SystemUI.apk, just zip it up along with other apks to match (like DownloadProvider.apk, ect). If it's a background, I just need the png. Make sure SystemUI.apk and other apks are in the root of the archive

Lockscreens: make a zip archive that has the apks folder structure (com.htc.resources.apk). Example: res/drawable-hdpi - put any pngs in that folder (lockscreen_arc.png, lockscreen_arc_incall.png, lockscreen_arcglass_bottom.9.png, lockscreen_arcglass_top.9.png, lockscreen_prompt_back.png). Make sure your .9 pngs are compiled!

Overscrolls: same basic format as lockscreens. Make a zip that has the folders res/drawable-hdpi and contains overscroll_glow.png and overscroll_edge.png.

Rosies: same as SystemUI, zip up the apk. Make sure Rosie.apk is in the root of the archive.

Batteries: make a zip archive that has the apks folder structure (framework-res.apk). Example: res/drawable-hdpi - put any pngs in that folder. If you need to modify the charging animations or battery decrease - add the compile XMLs.

Tommy and I have big plans for the next release. I'm sure you've noticed that the Control Panel is also used in a ROM made by one_love_420, drob311 and myself for the Evo Shift.

I have recently added changelog to the update class and just tonight I added a ROM update function built into the app itself. It is an experimental function that updates the ROM by the app alone (pretty proud of that one lol). Anyways, I thank tommy for getting this whole project started. I probably would have never made the app if it hadn't been for him.

Tommy has some damn good ideas. He started the update class and the modifications tab. He came up with the core code (which is impressive since he has just started with java). It is now fully functional and I have made it so we can share certain mods. I could go on but that's enough for now (big thanks to tommy for the server space to make all of this a reality).

The more mods you share, the better the ROM will get send me or tommy a PM and we will add it in.

Who's a Badass? You's a Badass.

Quote:

This is want i am talking about

Quote:

And this what happened when I tried it would be really cool to have this

Edit I don't know has much has you and tommy but I am willing to try anything and learn anything that is cool. I am more of a themer with PhotoShop Gimp and some xmls mods

I will take a look when i get a chance on Monday. But what you're trying to do should be done in status_bar_expanded.xml, not status_bar.xml. Just so you know. Also look in status_bar_tracking.xml. This will be a pretty cool mod :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 03:26 PM   |  #10254  
Thanks Meter: 3

48 posts
Love the rom! Just one thing tho. When I go to my call log n click on a name then view call history for that person isn't it supposed to show the minutes I was talking to that person for on each call.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
28th April 2012, 03:59 PM   |  #10255  
Thanks Meter: 94

240 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjames216

Love the rom! Just one thing tho. When I go to my call log n click on a name then view call history for that person isn't it supposed to show the minutes I was talking to that person for on each call.

I only see time the call was made
28th April 2012, 04:00 PM   |  #10256  
Recognized Contributor

3,926 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

Who's a Badass? You's a Badass.

I will take a look when i get a chance on Monday. But what you're trying to do should be done in status_bar_expanded.xml, not status_bar.xml. Just so you know. Also look in status_bar_tracking.xml. This will be a pretty cool mod :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Cool I will give it another shot some time today when I get out of bed

28th April 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #10257  
Flag Sugar Hill, GA
Thanks Meter: 632

1,015 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjames216

I believe you have to hit menu then detailed call log.

Sent from my Classic EVO using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #10258  
Thanks Meter: 47

352 posts
one more thing and i'll stop commenting

but sometimes when i'm in apps and i hit home. i get an message that says loading evo classic and a linux icon. this takes a few seconds but any way to disable this so that i can go right home immediately
28th April 2012, 06:34 PM   |  #10259  
Flag Glenolden, PA
Thanks Meter: 67

227 posts
More
kernel development
Does anyone have info on how to build a kernel?
I want to learn....
28th April 2012, 06:48 PM   |  #10260  
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,653

3,077 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chill145

one more thing and i'll stop commenting

but sometimes when i'm in apps and i hit home. i get an message that says loading evo classic and a linux icon. this takes a few seconds but any way to disable this so that i can go right home immediately

It's sense restart. Do you undervolt or underclock? What kernel are you on? What are your memory killer level settings?

Sent from my lair.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom everrrrr, optmized, redifined, rosie, sense, the last rom for the og4g. period!, tommyt the romonster
Previous Thread Next Thread