FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[ICS][CM9] Defy/Defy+ [Froyo kernel: 16/05 Epsylon3][GB kernel: 16/05 Epsylon3]

722 posts
Thanks Meter: 463
 
By adi4motion, Recognized Contributor on 7th January 2012, 02:02 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th April 2012, 02:36 PM |#4611  
coolgame's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
what are the features in the new one?
 
 
28th April 2012, 02:59 PM |#4612  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayant

Ohh wtf ...... Is it working now???

screenshot for people who want it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f400s9znwuvqx3f/Screenshot_2012-04-27-19-36-57.png

No, it not work!
This is what i' ve do:
- Select "Copy" on "framework-res.apk", placed in SD.
- Move it to system/framework, with "Paste".
- And then the phone being reboot, and i can' t set permission, i don' t have the time.
28th April 2012, 03:04 PM |#4613  
hackergnome's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 872
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remix96

No, it not work!
This is what i' ve do:
- Select "Copy" on "framework-res.apk", placed in SD.
- Move it to system/framework, with "Paste".
- And then the phone being reboot, and i can' t set permission, i don' t have the time.

use twrp to copy and change permission...

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to hackergnome For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 03:15 PM |#4614  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodusername

use twrp to copy and change permission...

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium

Can i use the twrp recovery to copy files? Really?
28th April 2012, 03:56 PM |#4615  
hackergnome's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 872
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remix96

Can i use the twrp recovery to copy files? Really?

yup go to advanced then file manager...
click a file and select copy... and there should be an option to make permissions 755 use that...

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to hackergnome For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 04:01 PM |#4616  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodusername

yup go to advanced then file manager...
click a file and select copy... and there should be an option to make permissions 755 use that...

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium

If i install TWRP Recovery, how can i reinstall the previous Recovery?
28th April 2012, 04:18 PM |#4617  
Member
Flag Knokke Heist
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrrei22ro

Defy+ owners: you have a defy+ build by epsylon http://defy.wdscript.fr/

eppy's 2012/04/28 runs super smooth!

no FC, quick startup,
new boot screen,
better camera-response
...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to svenhernot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 04:26 PM |#4618  
ktmbikerman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 655
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remix96

If i install TWRP Recovery, how can i reinstall the previous Recovery?

Just reflash the cm9 zip to get old recovery back

Sent from my MB526
The Following User Says Thank You to ktmbikerman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 04:27 PM |#4619  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmbikerman

Just reflash the cm9 zip to get old recovery back

Sent from my MB526

Without wipe anything?
28th April 2012, 05:08 PM |#4620  
Senior Member
Flag Tipperary
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remix96

Without wipe anything?

Cache and dalvik.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to cgordonfreeman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 05:31 PM |#4621  
dalet11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Israel
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Panorama works on last build

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.4, defy cm9, epic, epsylon3, epsylon3 + quarx = chuck norris team, epy3 = quarx > chuck norris, froyo kernel, ice cream sandwich motorola defy, ics motorola defy, nuclear development, quarx, quarx2k, tpruvot
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes