5,600,841 Members 41,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT] MIUI v4 for I777 [2.7.6] [4.0.3] - NFC Support

Tip us?
 
ohcie_evo
Old
#1581  
ohcie_evo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoonsez View Post
What kernel? If it is NEAK or Siyah, turn off wifi, reboot, then turn wifi back on after reboot and all is well. For some reason MIUI doesnt play well with kernels other than 3.0.15, which is why I kept stock kernel at 3.0.15.
thanks

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
 
cjsabaki
Old
#1582  
cjsabaki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 286
Posts: 1,053
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: TEXAS Ya'al!
Freakn loven it!! Rockin rom Sir!!





Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App
X10i Sensuous Black, Sammy SGS2 I777, Sony Xperia ION.
MEMBER ROM OF THE WEEK CLUB. ER, DAY, ER NIGHT, AHHH HELL...JUST FLASH IT!!

Thanks button is nice, where is the " b*tch slap button?? "
SEARCH, READ, BACKUP YOUR PHONE AND PLAY!!!
 
alissa7
Old
#1583  
alissa7's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 99
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Louisiana
Is anyone else having a problem switching keyboards? Nomatter which one I choose, it keeps going back to the Samsung one (which I hate)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
 
moustro
Old
#1584  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 415
Join Date: May 2011
Location: OKC
Quote:
Originally Posted by alissa7 View Post
Is anyone else having a problem switching keyboards? Nomatter which one I choose, it keeps going back to the Samsung one (which I hate)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
Are you using the new v4 theme that was posted a couple pages back?
 
dredre2017
Old
#1585  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 46
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default Battery

I decided not to use the Siyah kernel this time and battery life is beyond amazing. I've been abusing youtube hd, Plex with my hd movies, music, browsing with 15 tabs open with chrome and i'm still at 88% from 6am this morning. I don't think I'll be going back.
 
n1nj4dude
Old
#1586  
n1nj4dude's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 79
Posts: 486
Join Date: May 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wshing View Post
I can't wait for full theming I just want black sms and a black dialer!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
use go sms and go dialer?
 
moore808
Old
#1587  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 244
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by alissa7 View Post
Is anyone else having a problem switching keyboards? Nomatter which one I choose, it keeps going back to the Samsung one (which I hate)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
I've had that problem before you have to wipe and reflash.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to moore808 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jnguyen12
Old
#1588  
jnguyen12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 203
Join Date: Jan 2012
Okay guys I'm on the build before 2.4.24, should I update?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
 
alissa7
Old
#1589  
alissa7's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 99
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by moore808 View Post
I've had that problem before you have to wipe and reflash.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you, that fixed it!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
 
Cryosx
Old
#1590  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 434
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lihue
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredre2017 View Post
I decided not to use the Siyah kernel this time and battery life is beyond amazing. I've been abusing youtube hd, Plex with my hd movies, music, browsing with 15 tabs open with chrome and i'm still at 88% from 6am this morning. I don't think I'll be going back.
Is it still going strong?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes