Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[GB Only !!]Nice theme from Xperia S, & Added Now A Black Lockscreen !!

OP Pandemic

28th April 2012, 03:28 PM   |  #51  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
I don't have any new theme from you. It changes only color. It's the same. It doesn't change to the new one.
28th April 2012, 03:41 PM   |  #52  
Pandemic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 12,121
 
16,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautty

I don't have any new theme from you. It changes only color. It's the same. It doesn't change to the new one.

So what you mean then?? And what do you change with colour and so you dont have the theme?
Then you must install the theme to, then you have another setting.

Sent from my Neo V with supercharged ICS ^^
Last edited by Pandemic; 28th April 2012 at 03:44 PM.
28th April 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #53  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Look, I installed xperia s launcher, then your pack. Everything is changed except wallpaper and settings background. I can't to choose the new wallpapers or change the settings background to new one.
28th April 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #54  
Pandemic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 12,121
 
16,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautty

Look, I installed xperia s launcher, then your pack. Everything is changed except wallpaper and settings background. I can't to choose the new wallpapers or change the settings background to new one.

Ymm thats very very weird mate, make some more screenshots if you want, feom.setting etc, then i can take a look for you

Sent from my Neo V with supercharged ICS ^^
28th April 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #55  
Pandemic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 12,121
 
16,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

Ymm thats very very weird mate, make some more screenshots if you want, feom.setting etc, then i can take a look for you

Sent from my Neo V with supercharged ICS ^^

Try it with root explorer maybe that works.

Sent from my Neo V with supercharged ICS ^^
28th April 2012, 04:51 PM   |  #56  
karthicvkn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 25
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
will this work on my neo v ?
28th April 2012, 05:38 PM   |  #57  
Pandemic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 12,121
 
16,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthicvkn

will this work on my neo v ?

Yes for sure mate, no problems at all, i used it to but im on ICS now

Sent from my Neo V with supercharged ICS ^^
29th April 2012, 01:38 PM   |  #58  
virgananta93's Avatar
Member
Flag indonesia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthicvkn

will this work on my neo v ?

its work mate i am using neo v and my friend neo its working together
29th April 2012, 02:38 PM   |  #59  
Pandemic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 12,121
 
16,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgananta93

its work mate i am using neo v and my friend neo its working together

alright good to hear
29th April 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #60  
Reck1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 40
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Could i go back to original one?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes