FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Recommended website to unlock Lumia 900 (AT&T) UPDATED

28th April 2012, 04:18 AM |#291  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
when will at&t's 45 exclusivity with the lumia 900 end?
 
 
28th April 2012, 05:41 AM |#292  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
45 days after April.8/2012

Sent from my SGH-i937 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
The Following User Says Thank You to mrolympia7474 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 03:05 PM |#293  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Don't give up the search!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters

UNLOCKED NOKIA LUMIA 900 (BELT PARKWAY )
Date: 2012-04-27, 12:39PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
I HAVE A 1 DAY OLD UNLOCKED NOKIA LUMIA 900 FOR AT&T COLOR IS BLACK. THIS PHONE WILL WORK INTERNATIONALLY AND WITH TMOBILE.

IM ASKING $450 OR BEST OFFER. PHONE IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE AND IS AT&T'S MOST POPULAR PHONE NEXT TO THE IPHONE

917 488 3591

PICK UP IN BROOKLYN OFF THE BELT PARKWAY

Location: BELT PARKWAY
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2982486550

My English is not the best when i need to talk if anyone feels like calling him, feel free

Funny as I called that guy this morning.. He said that he had it unlocked when he bought it.. He forgot where though.. Then I called a guy where I use to live in Seattle from his Craigslist ad stating that he was selling his new but the box was open so he could unlock it.. So I talked to him for a bit and he said he went to many unlock sites and finally found one that sent him the code.. Problem is he can't remember the exact name of the website!!!

But in the end it gives me hope as my white AT&T lumia 900 arrives next week here in Sydney!! So time to track down some more guys selling their unlocked ones on Craigslist in the US and seeing where they got theirs unlocked.. As soon as I find out I'll post it here.

Cheers and don't give up!!!
Thomas
The Following User Says Thank You to tabrams31 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 03:13 PM |#294  
pistol44's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I find it a bit suspicious that no one recalls how or where they unlocked it. Unlocked sites always send you a couple emails in the process..
28th April 2012, 03:14 PM |#295  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Craigslist!!!!
Going to give these guys a call tomorrow.. This was a post on Craigslist in SF.

........................"..............

Blue and Black colors available

Unlockable Brand New Nokia Lumia 900 in sealed box

Can be unlocked with additional $20

Please give us a phone call or just drop by:

Mon-Sat: 10am-7pm
Sun: 11am-6pm
We are a store and the phone comes with 30-day warranty.

20311 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, ca 95014
(408)777-0555

Kw: used phones, new phones, att phone, Verizon phone, blackberry 9700, blackberry 9000, used blackberry, ipod touch, iphone 3g, iphone 3gs, iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone unlock, iphone 3g unlock, iphone 3gs unlock, iphone 4 unlock, iphone jailbreak, iphone 3gs jailbreak, iphone 4 jailbreak
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
28th April 2012, 03:21 PM |#296  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrams31

Going to give these guys a call tomorrow.. This was a post on Craigslist in SF.

........................"..............

Blue and Black colors available

Unlockable Brand New Nokia Lumia 900 in sealed box

Can be unlocked with additional $20

Please give us a phone call or just drop by:

Mon-Sat: 10am-7pm
Sun: 11am-6pm
We are a store and the phone comes with 30-day warranty.

20311 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, ca 95014
(408)777-0555

Kw: used phones, new phones, att phone, Verizon phone, blackberry 9700, blackberry 9000, used blackberry, ipod touch, iphone 3g, iphone 3gs, iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone unlock, iphone 3g unlock, iphone 3gs unlock, iphone 4 unlock, iphone jailbreak, iphone 3gs jailbreak, iphone 4 jailbreak
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

this sounds very interesting!
28th April 2012, 03:23 PM |#297  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44

I find it a bit suspicious that no one recalls how or where they unlocked it. Unlocked sites always send you a couple emails in the process..

Well the guy was a cell phone geek and I talked to him for a half an hour about cell phones and stuff.. And he already sold the phone. I'm sure if I called him back he could find it for me.. But why would he lie? No reason too.. He was on the road when I called him and I was calling him from Sydney.. He said he thought it was cellunlocker.com but then he said he went through like 6 beforehand and that's why he could not remember it..

Anyways - I will find out soon I'm sure..
28th April 2012, 03:40 PM |#298  
Member
Flag Georgia
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I wish I could get my phone unlocked. Tired of ATT's horrible service and data speeds. I am missing my T-mobile service right now
28th April 2012, 04:06 PM |#299  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrams31

Well the guy was a cell phone geek and I talked to him for a half an hour about cell phones and stuff.. And he already sold the phone. I'm sure if I called him back he could find it for me.. But why would he lie? No reason too.. He was on the road when I called him and I was calling him from Sydney.. He said he thought it was cellunlocker.com but then he said he went through like 6 beforehand and that's why he could not remember it..

Anyways - I will find out soon I'm sure..

Can you have him check the browser history a while and find out which company he unlocked the phone.
This will help the phone-holder all around the world. I'm expecting in China. Lol~
28th April 2012, 04:31 PM |#300  
pistol44's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigWWW

Can you have him check the browser history a while and find out which company he unlocked the phone.
This will help the phone-holder all around the world. I'm expecting in China. Lol~

Lol.. Well it would be very nice of the guy if he went out of his way to go back and check to confirm where he got it done from (if this is all true of course). Someone could let him know that the fate of the Lumia 900 rests on his shoulders and it'd be a favor to all of mankind.

I also recall I found a guy on eBay that had claimed to be selling an AT&T unlocked model. I messaged him and he was certain it was AT&T and that he used mobilexpresscanada.com to unlock it meanwhile they were one of the many that didn't work for us. What a let down that was.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes