Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Say something about the PERSON above YOU.

27th April 2012, 08:57 PM |#131  
GethPrime's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,309
 
3,228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbso

i know the person above me has created many ROM's and has a chef hat

I know that the person above me username is Wilbso, and that he is working on a rom called Tecnobread that will be published to xda soon
 
 
27th April 2012, 09:25 PM |#132  
X8invisible's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Internal Storage
Thanks Meter: 476
 
2,681 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevStaffAndroid

I know that the person above me username is Wilbso, and that he is working on a rom called Tecnobread that will be published to xda soon

I know that u are the guy that i refused to ban on "ban the person above" thread in ot

Sent from my heart using xperia x8
28th April 2012, 01:01 PM |#133  
RohinZaraki's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Batu Pahat, Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,745
 
7,114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
woah chill man
28th April 2012, 01:08 PM |#134  
X8invisible's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Internal Storage
Thanks Meter: 476
 
2,681 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
What do you mean:what:

Sent from my heart using xperia x8
28th April 2012, 02:44 PM |#135  
Mockingbird's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 254
 
927 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
The person above me is romanian like meh

Sent from my Xperia X8 running SDE on top of the nAa kernel .
28th April 2012, 03:26 PM |#136  
X8invisible's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Internal Storage
Thanks Meter: 476
 
2,681 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosminAdriaan

The person above me is romanian like meh

Sent from my Xperia X8 running SDE on top of the nAa kernel .

The person above me uses sde so he is a sony fan probably
He has nAa so he plays games on his x8 probably
Correct me if im wrong (deşi nu cred)

Sent from my heart using xperia x8
28th April 2012, 10:12 PM |#137  
GethPrime's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,309
 
3,228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X8invisible13

The person above me uses sde so he is a sony fan probably
He has nAa so he plays games on his x8 probably
Correct me if im wrong (deşi nu cred)

Sent from my heart using xperia x8

The person above me owns a X8:eek:

Skickat från min Xperia Ray via Tapatalk
28th April 2012, 10:14 PM |#138  
iok1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Helsingborg
Thanks Meter: 524
 
1,961 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevStaffAndroid

The person above me owns a X8:eek:

Skickat från min Xperia Ray via Tapatalk

The person above me is my friend on fb

Sent from my GT-S5660
28th April 2012, 10:15 PM |#139  
GethPrime's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,309
 
3,228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iok1

The person above me is my friend on fb

Sent from my GT-S5660

The guy above me has a samsung phone:P

Skickat från min Xperia Ray via Tapatalk
28th April 2012, 11:24 PM |#140  
iridaki's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Edinburgh, Scotland
Thanks Meter: 5,023
 
4,135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevStaffAndroid

The guy above me has a samsung phone:P

Skickat från min Xperia Ray via Tapatalk

The guy above me comes from a country that makes AWESOME chocolates!
Oh wait... That's Switzerland! Damn you geography teacher!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes