Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,718 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][BUILD 4][24/12/2011] Unofficial Oxygen 2.3.2 port for the Desire HD/Inspire 4G

Tip us?

evronetwork
Old
Thanks Meter 127
LoVeRice flash videos from youtube?

if yes, download youtube from the market(aka google play now, what a stupid name btw) and use a proper internet browser something like opera mobile

they make good combination and work as expected

P.S. If the flash videos are from other site please do tell me to check it out for you if you want.
Device: HTC Desire HD A9191 (ENG S-OFF, Radio S-OFF, Super CID)
ROM: MoKee 44.4 (20140719-Release - CLEANFLS)
Android Ver: 4.4.4
Gapp Version: 6-29_GApps_Minimal_4.4.4_signed (BaNks)
Kernel: 3.0.101-g01a581b
Radio: 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch v1.0.0.6 RC3

snooffy
Old
(Last edited by snooffy; 10th April 2012 at 05:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Question MMS?

Hi guys,

I've been using this ROM since it was released and don't wont a different one.. Just bumped to an issue.. when I want to send a MMS it always FC no matter what I'm sending. Are you experiencing the same issue as well? Do you know how to fix it? I've tried to search for it but did not get anywhere... ;(

OK... it was wrong MMS APN settings.. now it is all good.
Imate Jamin -> Eten Glowfish M700 -> Blackberry Curve -> SE X1 on A Energy ROM (latest) ; HTC Desire HD! on Something from here

BenRoark
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoVeRice View Post
hi any fix for flash videos not playing on the browser? plays audio only.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA
Are you using the stock browser, or something else?

bigr1979
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenRoark View Post
Are you using the stock browser, or something else?

You need to go into /data/data/com.android.browser/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/Flash_Player/config.data

or the folder for yout browser, eg i use Dolphin so the "mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser", then app plugins then flash...

Once there use Root Explorer or equivalent to turn off permissions for the flash player and it will work
Sent from somewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigr1979 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

leviatus
Old
Thanks Meter 13
@hrkfdn, any plans for an oxygen ICS port?
Saw a early oxygen ICS for SGS2 at forum.oxygen.im/viewtopic.php?id=2369 so was wondering if its possible...

qazsxdcfv
Old
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
This rom is awesome the best .. is sooo soo lightweight with great battery life .. Elixir told me the battery is -4 - -7Ma is soo great batterry life .. thanks man your the best .. creating some mods ..

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Oxygen
HTC One S with CyanogenMod 11.0
HTC One with Stock 2.24.707.3
Apple iPhone 5S with iOS 7.0.4
Nokia 3110 with Firmware v03.71
“We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------

mstevan
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Yes, this is the far far far best rom ever made for DHD. Trust me. Usually i use a lot phone (work), arround 2h calls, display arround 2h, 2g always on, wi-fi 4-5 h and battery life is arround 13-14h. BUT, this week i was on vacation, and look how now battery life is:

Thans for this amazing ROM. ICS will not be on my DHD, this ROM is PERFECT.

hrkfdn
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 143

DONATE TO ME
Thanks guys, really appreciating the positive feedback..

Can't say anything about an Oxygen ICS port, yet. I'll wait for the first release and if I have the time (rather busy with university at the moment) I will consider it.
The Following User Says Thank You to hrkfdn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jonathan413
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevan View Post
Yes, this is the far far far best rom ever made for DHD. Trust me. Usually i use a lot phone (work), arround 2h calls, display arround 2h, 2g always on, wi-fi 4-5 h and battery life is arround 13-14h. BUT, this week i was on vacation, and look how now battery life is:

Thans for this amazing ROM. ICS will not be on my DHD, this ROM is PERFECT.
I agree!!!!!

krzych
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrkfdn View Post
Thanks guys, really appreciating the positive feedback..

Can't say anything about an Oxygen ICS port, yet. I'll wait for the first release and if I have the time (rather busy with university at the moment) I will consider it.
Wait until they'll fix camera and other issues (possible). Phone without camera is worth 50% of price, so it would be a waste of your time to port ICS right away.

I'll try your Oxygen (mainly because the opinions of battery drain, about which I'm rather sceptical because I USE my phone, but being lightweight is an advantage too), but I have one question... I understand that Oxygen is LIKE CM7 - and AOSP. But what differs Oxygen from CM7? Why CM7 is not good or worse or better? I really need to know, because I have not much time for flashig and testing it by myself... if you would be so kind to tell me, I would be happier
HTC Desire HD & Samsung Galaxy S4
Radio S-OFF, SuperCID or here | Eng S-OFF or here | Radio flashing | Radios | Proximity | Launcher | Voice | Battery | Prop | GPS Antenna | Desire Boost - Audio Effects App for DHD
Android - the most buggy system I've ever seen...

Tags
aosp, dhd, oxygen, rom