Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,117 Members 47,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.0.4][MTD] CyanogenMod 9.0.0 | READ : http://goo.gl/rkEeh

Tip us?
 
daevoq
Old
(Last edited by daevoq; 28th April 2012 at 01:12 PM.)
#3331  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 238
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdesai View Post
^^
USB Host works with a Y cable as the tab doesn't supply power, doesn't with the standard Samsung Adapter for the new tabs.
sorry.. but i'm a new possessor of galaxy tab 7.. so i'll make some stupid question for a short period!

can it works with an USB Hub with external power supply? i think yes.. but you?

EDIT: is there hardware acceleration?

sorry for my question.. but i'm reading all the Galaxy tab forum to collect informations before try roms my self! ^^
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy S i9000
ROM: GamerzROM Legend Edition

Galaxy Tab 7 P1000 (GSM EU)
ROM: [ROM][CM10][JB][4.1.2][SGT7][P1000/N/L][PDroid]
-----------
Other Devices: HTC "Leo" HD2
HTC G1/Dream
Iphone 3G 16Gb
Iphone 3Gs 16Gb
Viewsonic Gtab
 
spike1985
Old
#3332  
spike1985's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 130
Posts: 337
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Düsseldorf
Quote:
Originally Posted by daevoq View Post
sorry.. but i'm a new possessor of galaxy tab 7.. so i'll make some stupid question for a short period!

can it works with an USB Hub with external power supply? i think yes.. but you?

EDIT: is there hardware acceleration?

sorry for my question.. but i'm reading all the Galaxy tab forum to collect informations before try roms my self! ^^
I did not try to use a usb-hub myself, but it is said NOT to work. For hardware acceleratio\; works for me but some video codecs lagg as the "good official" versions off them are not open source..

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA
Online with Jiayu G4 Advanced 32+2
The Following User Says Thank You to spike1985 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
seshsud
Old
#3333  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 159
Join Date: May 2011
Default Im lost!!!!

Upgraded to the early ICS versions
Model: GT-P1000
Baseband version: i9000UGJK3
kernel:2.6.35.7
SGT-ICS-TE4M
CMVersion: 9.0.0.-RC0-GalaxyTab-HumberOS
BuildDate: Jan 31/12
BuildNo: CM9-SGT7-TE4M-20120202

Now how do I upgrade to the latest version?
 
cheatman
Old
#3334  
cheatman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1975
Posts: 537
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Migration Institute

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by seshsud View Post
Upgraded to the early ICS versions
Model: GT-P1000
Baseband version: i9000UGJK3
kernel:2.6.35.7
SGT-ICS-TE4M
CMVersion: 9.0.0.-RC0-GalaxyTab-HumberOS
BuildDate: Jan 31/12
BuildNo: CM9-SGT7-TE4M-20120202

Now how do I upgrade to the latest version?
Download latest version from get.cm (p1 builds) and flash it using CWM. You will convert to MTD for the first time and is OK from your current setup.

Note that you will have to restore your tab data and settings as the SD will be wiped in the process.

Peace,
C.
XPERTR - The experts database
Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7562) - Ice Cream Sandwich KyleOPEN ROM
-------------------------------------------------------------------
GT-S7562 / GT-P1000 / GT-P5100
Qtek 9100 | Nokia N97 | Nokia X1-01
The Following User Says Thank You to cheatman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RED ZMAN
Old
#3335  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 241
Posts: 1,123
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: LL NM

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdesai View Post
Modems being uploaded

http://goo.gl/8eX90

Click on the modem you want, then File > Download (or press Ctrl + S)
For some reason I couldn't get in there on my device, but I could on the Laptop.

Downloaded, flashed via Recovery and it worked great.

Thank you.


For the developers, every nightly I have to re flash the Phantom Voicemail fix. Any chance we can get this fix baked in? If I'm having it, others have to be having it.


Looking at the changes for the next nightly...

http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=p1

overlay: turn on screen when unplugging from charger (android_device_samsung_p1-common)

Is this going to be an option? I hate the screen turning on when unplugged. My tab is setup as a navigation/media unit in the dash of my car, and having tthe screen turn on when the charger turns off may not work well with my Tasker power off tasks.



Thank you so much for all the hard work here. It is getting better every release. Battery life is getting better, and it seems my device isn't constantly awake anymore. Still awake too much when the screen is off and unplugged, but hopefully I can figure that out.

 
Samsung Galaxy S III Pebble Blue - CM10.1 Masta Mix - TWRP 2.5.0.0
Nexus 7 (In Dashboard) - Timur's USB ROM - CM10.1 Based - TWRP 2.5.0.0
HTC Rezound - Unlocked - NeWts zOnE XxX RLS 3.2.1 - Selling!
HTC Evo View 4g - S-Off CG Rom RC2.2 AOKP
Galaxy Tab 7 2 - CM 10.1 Nightlies
ASUS Transformer - Team EOS 4 (4.2.2) Nightlies - K.A.T. Kernel
Galaxy Tab 7 - 4.1.1 - Sapir Nightlies - Retired
Droid X - CM7 Rev Numbers GB Nightlies - Still works!
G1 - CM6 - Still works!
 
espionage724
Old
#3336  
espionage724's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 505
Posts: 2,501
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Charleroi, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by espionage724 View Post
The thing with Tethering though, is that Wifi speeds significantly lower when the screen is off. I read that this might be driver or kernel-related though. Any insight on this from anyone? Idk if this problem existed on the older wifi driver or not.
Just re-mentioning this in hopes of a response


Device Ownership:
 

Current Devices:
None
Side Devices:
Nexus 7 (grouper) (franco.Kernel + Rasbeanjelly)
Galaxy Rush (SPH-M830) (Stock)

Ex Devices:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 (SGH-T849)
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3113)
Galaxy Prevail (SPH-M820) (KoumaKernel + CTMod)
Nexus 4 (LGE960/mako) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber)
Nexus 10 (GT-P8110/manta) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber
 
espionage724
Old
#3337  
espionage724's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 505
Posts: 2,501
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Charleroi, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Default USB Tethering

Code:
04-28 18:30:48.710: D/Tethering(226): Tethering usb0
04-28 18:30:48.710: E/Tethering(226): Tried to Tether an unknown iface :usb0, ignoring
04-28 18:30:48.710: E/Tethering(226): unable start or stop USB tethering
That is what happens upon checking the box for USB Tethering.


Device Ownership:
 

Current Devices:
None
Side Devices:
Nexus 7 (grouper) (franco.Kernel + Rasbeanjelly)
Galaxy Rush (SPH-M830) (Stock)

Ex Devices:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 (SGH-T849)
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3113)
Galaxy Prevail (SPH-M820) (KoumaKernel + CTMod)
Nexus 4 (LGE960/mako) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber)
Nexus 10 (GT-P8110/manta) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber
 
seshsud
Old
(Last edited by seshsud; 29th April 2012 at 04:14 AM.)
#3338  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 159
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatman View Post
Download latest version from get.cm (p1 builds) and flash it using CWM. You will convert to MTD for the first time and is OK from your current setup.

Note that you will have to restore your tab data and settings as the SD will be wiped in the process.

Peace,
C.
Getting this error when I tried to flash the ROM from CWM
Checking State of BML/MTD
assert failed: run_program("/tmp/updater.sh") == 0
E: error in emmc/update-cm-9-20120427-NIGHTLY-p1-signed.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Using HumberOS-v5.6.0 CWM
 
humberos
Old
#3339  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3921
Posts: 1,341
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Brasília

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by seshsud View Post
Getting this error when I tried to flash the ROM from CWM
Checking State of BML/MTD
assert failed: run_program("/tmp/updater.sh") == 0
E: error in emmc/update-cm-9-20120427-NIGHTLY-p1-signed.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Using HumberOS-v5.6.0 CWM
Try to install it removing external SD and flash it from internal.

Which version is your tab?

Greetings from Brazil!

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium
 

Greetings from Brasil
--------------------------------------------------------------
Google+
Blog
Github
The Following User Says Thank You to humberos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
seshsud
Old
(Last edited by seshsud; 29th April 2012 at 04:34 AM.)
#3340  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 159
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by humberos View Post
Try to install it removing external SD and flash it from internal.

Which version is your tab?

Greetings from Brazil!

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium
Android Version: 4.0.3
Kernel Version:2.6.35.7 (SGT7-ICS-TE4M#20120130)
CM Version: 9.0.0-RC0-GalaxyTab-HumberOS
Are you sure because post 3338 says internal SD will be wiped out during the upgrade process...

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes