Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: what do you think of my rom?
perfect 6 14.29%
good 16 38.10%
not bad 9 21.43%
it sucks 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[ROM]Darksherko's-cm.7.2-DARKM0D!-RC2 update!-OVERHAULED+FPS uncap+sound enhancers!

OP darksherko

28th April 2012, 01:13 PM   |  #31  
chazy chaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 263
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksherko

what am i suposed to do then as begining dev?
rc1.1?

you said in the OP that it's YOUR rom, while all you did was modifying minor things, if everyone does what you do, then we'll have an infinite number of useless ROMs based on only ONE valuable ROM which is of course FXP's

i'm not spamming, i'm just wondering why you call it your rom, since you didn't cook anything, almost anyone can modify the bootanimation, the build.prop, the theme, and the included apps in what you call it "his" ROM

cheers!
28th April 2012, 01:28 PM   |  #32  
darksherko's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maassluis
Thanks Meter: 65
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazy chaz

you said in the OP that it's YOUR rom, while all you did was modifying minor things, if everyone does what you do, then we'll have an infinite number of useless ROMs based on only ONE valuable ROM which is of course FXP's

i'm not spamming, i'm just wondering why you call it your rom, since you didn't cook anything, almost anyone can modify the bootanimation, the build.prop, the theme, and the included apps in what you call it "his" ROM

cheers!

i have no skills with this none
i still haven't found out how to modify the rom actually modding it!
could u help me with this one?

greetz
The Following User Says Thank You to darksherko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 01:28 PM   |  #33  
baz@gmx.co.uk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 126
 
641 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazy chaz

you said in the OP that it's YOUR rom, while all you did was modifying minor things, if everyone does what you do, then we'll have an infinite number of useless ROMs based on only ONE valuable ROM which is of course FXP's

i'm not spamming, i'm just wondering why you call it your rom, since you didn't cook anything, almost anyone can modify the bootanimation, the build.prop, the theme, and the included apps in what you call it "his" ROM

cheers!

Erm... You are spamming. Colossus already said to give this dev a chance, rather than criticise the guy why don't you try the rom and report bugs on this dev thread, take your nit picking to general or q&a.

Sent from my X10i using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to baz@gmx.co.uk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 01:32 PM   |  #34  
darksherko's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maassluis
Thanks Meter: 65
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baz@gmx.co.uk

Erm... You are spamming. Colossus already said to give this dev a chance, rather than criticise the guy why don't you try the rom and report bugs on this dev thread, take your nit picking to general or q&a.

Sent from my X10i using XDA

yes indeed mod said that

PS:do u have a tip on what i have to change in my rom ?
The Following User Says Thank You to darksherko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 01:46 PM   |  #35  
vinss68's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag nanton
Thanks Meter: 66
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
hi , i like your motivation and it's a good begin. maybe you can try to included bravia and xloud and port some widget from xperia s or some other ics animation . don't know if all is possible cos i'm not a dev... good learn and chance
The Following User Says Thank You to vinss68 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 02:01 PM   |  #36  
darksherko's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maassluis
Thanks Meter: 65
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinss68

hi , i like your motivation and it's a good begin. maybe you can try to included bravia and xloud and port some widget from xperia s or some other ics animation . don't know if all is possible cos i'm not a dev... good learn and chance

i will try!
28th April 2012, 02:52 PM   |  #37  
darksherko's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maassluis
Thanks Meter: 65
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
bravia engine ADDED
28th April 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #38  
vinss68's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag nanton
Thanks Meter: 66
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
woow fast boy, thx. and i don't know wy but my screen rotation pb with adw ex is solved with your realese

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

do you think it's possible to add the xperia s widget into adw

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

there is no gapps in rc2 upd1
28th April 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #39  
darksherko's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maassluis
Thanks Meter: 65
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinss68

woow fast boy, thx. and i don't know wy but my screen rotation pb with adw ex is solved with your realese

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

do you think it's possible to add the xperia s widget into adw

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

there is no gapps in rc2 upd1

u must flash gapps urself
no i don't know how to add xperia S widgets to adw srry
28th April 2012, 08:16 PM   |  #40  
darksherko's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maassluis
Thanks Meter: 65
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
would someone say what they think?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bravia, development, gingerbread, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes