Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,912 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][IMM76L][4.0.4][AOSP] ICS333 2.0.1 | Team 3xtr3m3 | Fast,stable,easy (6/7/2012)

Tip us?

NaylinnMaung
Old
Thanks Meter 72
No video player?
Is there anyway to add?

kabracity
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisian View Post
Hi guys. just a quick question. I started using the rom yesterday. Everything goes smoothly without problem except the battery. I flashed my phone in the morning with full battery. Then I went to uni and got back home 6 hours later with flat battery. I thought it was still adjusting stuff. So I charged it to full again and I went out again at 6PM with full juice. Around half an hour later, it went down to 85 and when I got home 5 hours later, it only had 5% left. So I checked the battery usage and guess what? Android OS was there with big percentages. I thought 4.0.4 was supposed to fix android os bug? Can anyone help me on this? I'm using everything as is btw, didn't change the kernel or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

P.S: Great ROM btw, thanks to the devs. This problem might only be me.
I've rechecked and I don't have the problem, Android OS is at 3% for me, so it could be related to some app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaylinnMaung View Post
No video player?
Is there anyway to add?
Stock AOSP video player is the gallery itself, which is very limited (or was at least in GB). I use Mobo Player, but there are lots of them on the market.
The Following User Says Thank You to kabracity For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thaidroid
Old
Thanks Meter 142
I have been very loyal to Elite since it turned up. Tried ICS333 two days ago, Flashed back to Elite 11 yesterday..... Back on 333 today.
Both ROM's are excellent but right now you have the edge with Toggles and Longpress apk kill. Other than that I cant tell the difference both rom's are fast,stable and have good battery.
Thank you all good dev's out there.
Your never to old to learn something stupid

el_navajita
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaidroid View Post
I have been very loyal to Elite since it turned up. Tried ICS333 two days ago, Flashed back to Elite 11 yesterday..... Back on 333 today.
Both ROM's are excellent but right now you have the edge with Toggles and Longpress apk kill. Other than that I cant tell the difference both rom's are fast,stable and have good battery.
Thank you all good dev's out there.
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your comments. Since I'm building from sources I'm modifying the code to add functionalities and improve current ones, so expect updates soon :)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el_navajita For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

el_navajita
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisian View Post
Hi guys. just a quick question. I started using the rom yesterday. Everything goes smoothly without problem except the battery. I flashed my phone in the morning with full battery. Then I went to uni and got back home 6 hours later with flat battery. I thought it was still adjusting stuff. So I charged it to full again and I went out again at 6PM with full juice. Around half an hour later, it went down to 85 and when I got home 5 hours later, it only had 5% left. So I checked the battery usage and guess what? Android OS was there with big percentages. I thought 4.0.4 was supposed to fix android os bug? Can anyone help me on this? I'm using everything as is btw, didn't change the kernel or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

P.S: Great ROM btw, thanks to the devs. This problem might only be me.
Really strange, never happened to me before. It's possible that a malfunctioning app is keeping OS active.
The Following User Says Thank You to el_navajita For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

okaryn
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_navajita View Post
Since I'm building from sources I'm modifying the code to add functionalities and improve current ones, so expect updates soon :)
Build from IMM76I source ?

el_navajita
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by okaryn View Post
Build from IMM76I source ?
Built from IMM76D. I'm happy you ask that question. Many people think that it is better to have a I9000 ROM based on IMM76I than a IMM76D one, but that is simply false. The changes introduced in IMM76I just affect the Galaxy Nexus phone, because it has been released just to fix a bug with the Galaxy Nexus telephony. If someone tells you that IMM76I is smoother and more stable, that's not true, that's just placebo or lack of knowledge (or pure marketing techniques).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el_navajita For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

okaryn
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Thanks for the answer

So, I'm waiting imminent RC 1.2 to try your ROM, actually with Elite 10.1

NaylinnMaung
Old
Thanks Meter 72
This rom is very nice(smooth,fast)
But I have this problem
I can't open browser through "Browser(Internet)" icon, it closes itself everytime.
I can only browse through google search bar.
Am I the only one who facing this problem?

el_navajita
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaylinnMaung View Post
This rom is very nice(smooth,fast)
But I have this problem
I can't open browser through "Browser(Internet)" icon, it closes itself everytime.
I can only browse through google search bar.
Am I the only one who facing this problem?
Erase Browser data in Settings -> Apps. Also, if you didn't make a full wipe before flashing and you're trying to open Browser using the icon in the launcher dock, that shortcut can be outdated, so you'd have to remove and add it again.

Tags
aosp, ics, imm76d, imm76i, imm76k imm76l i9000