FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Any other games I NEED to get?

28th April 2012, 01:06 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Haverhill
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
This is also a test of screencast. How do I get rid of the green bar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R62iNjV05Rc
The Following User Says Thank You to TehTimeb0mb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th April 2012, 09:26 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
wooow! What a gamer ! Which option do you use on Supercharger ?
28th April 2012, 03:32 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Haverhill
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
786hp and 1.4ghz oc

Sent from my R800i using XDA
28th April 2012, 09:35 PM |#4  
toppdogg93's Avatar
Member
Flag Philly -Delaware -washington dc
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehTimeb0mb

This is also a test of screencast. How do I get rid of the green bar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R62iNjV05Rc


I left u a comment on yt an thanks for the screen cast app ill prolly post some vidz soon
The Following User Says Thank You to toppdogg93 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 08:12 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Haverhill
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toppdogg93

I left u a comment on yt an thanks for the screen cast app ill prolly post some vidz soon

Thanks! also screencast is by far the best. all the Android SDK free ones are way to choppy to do anything with.
1st May 2012, 04:53 AM |#6  
Jmayorga96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
All those games on the phone!? Does your phone gets laggy when playing a game? I've onle have like 3 games on mine and when I'm playing it gets a bit of laggy using Ram Manager Pro What programs/tweaks do you have to get better performance on your phone?
1st May 2012, 02:59 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Haverhill
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmayorga96

All those games on the phone!? Does your phone gets laggy when playing a game? I've onle have like 3 games on mine and when I'm playing it gets a bit of laggy using Ram Manager Pro What programs/tweaks do you have to get better performance on your phone?

OCed to 1.4-1.5(1.4 is more stable), V6 Supercharged to 512Hp Aggressive, 420mb Internal storage, and Apps2SD (I have a 32GB).

Also I couldn't live with only 3 games.
1st May 2012, 03:31 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehTimeb0mb

OCed to 1.4-1.5(1.4 is more stable), V6 Supercharged to 512Hp Aggressive, 420mb Internal storage, and Apps2SD (I have a 32GB).

Also I couldn't live with only 3 games.

How is youre battery life ?
4th May 2012, 06:00 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Haverhill
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android Is ReadyTo Play.

How is youre battery life ?

Meh decent if not gaming a lot. So far the worst game is asphalt 6. drained like 15% in about 20 min
4th May 2012, 08:02 PM |#10  
HolySorento's Avatar
Member
Flag Sorocaba/SP
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
I played Temple Run for a long time.. it's good..
Defender II its a good game too.. I'm playing too... Like defend the castle
KOF Android it's good too but isn't work anymore.. (**** G-Gee)
Fifa 12.. the best Soccer for play..

I'm looking for good games too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes