FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM]-║▌=$Prime XL 3D$=║▌-[SVN-DEC10][2.3.5][Sense 3.5]

9,097 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,228
 
By renzo.olivares, Recognized Developer on 19th November 2011, 10:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th February 2012, 04:06 AM |#1501  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I am not. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the quick response!
 
 
16th February 2012, 04:08 AM |#1502  
Notorious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5,146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepyClown

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I am not. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the quick response!

Can't do much since I'm on my phone but just search how to partition your sdcard evo4g. On xda and it should come up

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2012, 06:49 PM |#1503  
mjhuffer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepyClown

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I am not. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the quick response!

http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...Method-vs-A2SD
Here you go bud. You can set up a 2056 ext if you want 2 gigs of space. Let us know if you have questions.
The first 5 steps can be done with your computer (backup) and your recovery (format-update).

Somebody with good dev skills should ask if they can pick this thread up. I think JoelZ has bailed on us. I really want a fully working stock 2.3.5 sense 3.5 and this one has definitely been the best but there are still a few bugs.
16th February 2012, 11:02 PM |#1504  
Notorious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5,146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer

http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...Method-vs-A2SD
Here you go bud. You can set up a 2056 ext if you want 2 gigs of space. Let us know if you have questions.
The first 5 steps can be done with your computer (backup) and your recovery (format-update).

Somebody with good dev skills should ask if they can pick this thread up. I think JoelZ has bailed on us. I really want a fully working stock 2.3.5 sense 3.5 and this one has definitely been the best but there are still a few bugs.

Any bugs in particular? Its basically perfect except FC message being different. All I really see that needs to be done is MIUI battery mod and bravia engine and it will be the best

Sent from my swiper using XDA App
22nd March 2012, 10:02 PM |#1505  
NxNW's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 517
 
More
Well, as great as this ROM is, we knew it wouldn't be supported forever: here is something that I think we can all agree amounts to a definitive EOL announcement:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&#post23666454

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelZ9614

Just to be clear I haven't dropped any.of my ics projects....I just haven't updated them......all my gb ones are.dropped though...anyways I'm done posting on 3d forums here at xda I've gotten as much as I can take...ill still be on xda but.any 3d Roms I.make will be on TeamBAMF.net....

If I were thinking of choosing one of all the Sense 3.5 variants for the Evo 4G, I would *still* consider flashing this one, support or no support.
24th April 2012, 05:46 AM |#1506  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxNW

If I were thinking of choosing one of all the Sense 3.5 variants for the Evo 4G, I would *still* consider flashing this one, support or no support.

I agree. Simply the best Stock Sense 3.5 E4G ROM in my opinion.
27th April 2012, 06:57 PM |#1507  
jjgrantham's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Anyone have another link to latest download for this rom? OP link worked really slow for a bit then completely died. Thanks.
28th April 2012, 01:35 PM |#1508  
jjgrantham's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Anyone?? Please??
Last edited by jjgrantham; 28th April 2012 at 01:39 PM.
28th April 2012, 01:59 PM |#1509  
Notorious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5,146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgrantham

Anyone?? Please??

I'll upload when I get to my computer

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
28th April 2012, 03:32 PM |#1510  
Notorious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5,146
 
Donate to Me
More
alright heres the latest download link http://d-h.st/HeY
The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes