Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bionic on tmobile

Tip us?

Nero's
Old
Thanks Meter 1
THE BIONIC FORUM RULES!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nikoloz17
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Does sms work?

Because i can receive text messages, but can't manage to send them

mike t
Old
(Last edited by mike t; 28th April 2012 at 07:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 49
Does the age of the sim card matter? I'm trying to do this with a at&t sim card that is 4 years old and it would never connect to the network. Weird thing is in settings - about phone - status it shows that it has a signal but is disconnected from network.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA

Momar99
Old
Thanks Meter 49
can anyone confirm that this works on the razr?

m0squ1t0
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Getting this to work on the droid razr would be awesome, but I need SMS and voice to work, don't care about data as long as wifi works

brandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by bborland10 View Post
Ok, "brandogg" you are such a help, I might even puke you are so helpful. It amazes me how some people can ask for help and get a smart ass answer from someone like the "brandogg."

So ok, homie dogg, keep your smart ass answers to yourself. If you don't like the question don't answer. This is the problem with this country anymore, jack offs like you.

This thread clearly discusses the Bionic, RAZR and D4, and yes I am well aware of the GSM RAZR, but I can get a Verizon RAZR much cheaper locally.

So that's fine I will ask my perfectly legit question elsewhere. Why don't you be a real American and go serve your country, or just continue to be a self serving turd.

Thanks for nothing, hope you choke on your own saliva.
Yes, hinting to others (subtly, mind you) that there may be easier solutions, and more appropriate forums for their questions is exactly what's wrong with this country. You should run for President.

And you're welcome.

Back to the matter at hand - I doubt that the LTE network showing with an AT&T iPhone's SIM card matters much, since that SIM card only connects to AT&T's Edge/3G/HSPA networks...amirite? I would assume that an LTE AT&T phone would need a new SIM card that can connect to their LTE network.

Could be wrong though.

tozymil
Old
(Last edited by tozymil; 29th April 2012 at 01:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Works on the droid razr

All you have to do is fallow the instructions, be patient (like 5 hours) and remove all bloatware

m0squ1t0
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So what you're saying is follow the instructions and my droid razr will function for AT&T?

LeoMar75
Old
Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6327

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bborland10 View Post
So I read that this is NOT working on the RAZR yet for AT&T right? So i shouldn't run out and try to source one from Craigslist just yet? I do have an iPhone micro SIM.

Is this accurate?

Thanks

Brad
next time please post in correct section

www.checkrom.com
Where support gets refined as social networking
Co-Founder and Developer of CheckROMô for Samsung Phone's

2k7gt
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Worked on my Bionic just fine. I have a Digicel sim from Trinidad and Tobago and I am successfully roaming on my Bionic in the states on AT&T's network. Data, SMS, and phone service all work fine.