Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,070 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is this cover under warranty?

Tip us?

patthe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
I juste think the metal frame is too thin and easy to bent did not drop it maybe I force it up a little to go into the dock, but never drop it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

buxtahuda
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by patthe View Post
I juste think the metal frame is too thin and easy to bent did not drop it maybe I force it up a little to go into the dock, but never drop it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
I don't know how the dock would cause that though. Who all lives with you, who else would have access to your tablet? I mean, that almost looks like someone put it on the edge of a table then leaned on it or something: I can not see the dock making that dent.

Do me a favor, check that your dock has all its screws in the hinge. At one point I had problems docking, and almost started to get rough/forceful with it until I decided to look down in the hinge. Below my Prime was one of its screws that had come out and was keeping the tablet from sitting right: you could have had a screw come out, and as you were trying to push/twist/whatever you were hitting the screw in different spots?
T-Mobile G2 w/ Google (HTC Vision/Desire Z) - Rooted: EMaokpM6

ASUS Transformer Prime CG 64GB C1OKAS017xxx: Rooted & Boosted

W7Ux64 / Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Desktop:

COOLER MASTER Storm Sniper Black case
KINGWIN Mach 1 1000W power supply
ASRock A75 PRO4 mobo
AMD A8-3850 APU
HIS Radeon HD 6770 graphics
16 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM
5+ TB SATA storage