[ROM][OFFICIAL][CyanogenMod 9][TeamChopsticks][RC2 - 7/19]

OP topprospect

28th April 2012, 02:56 PM   |  #131  
Thanks Meter: 49

187 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkecrowe

So I'm using sean's sky ICS romantic based off the d2 leak but want to use the contacts etc from this rom from earlier in the thread. If I freeze the system apps I get a bad signature error, and if I don't they just fail install flat out. Any help on getting around that or is it because ones leak base and ones cm9?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Some one probably has to edit the apk files to work with the touchwiz framework

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to thatlonedude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 04:06 PM   |  #132  
Thanks Meter: 78

408 posts
Another bug - I've tried about 4 different flashlight apps, and none of them get the LED light to come on. Maybe it's camera related?

Also, when the screen is close to timing out, it goes dimmer, brightens up again, then shuts off.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluerap04 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 04:08 PM   |  #133  
Thanks Meter: 36

206 posts
More
If you guys can get the camera working that would be f***ing awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to arberthebarber For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 04:10 PM   |  #134  
Flag Brampton, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1,071

1,154 posts
Donate to Me
More
yes camera lights and all of that is related to flashlight so yeah no flashlight and for the person if u want contacts.apk from here then enjoy re-writing the whole thing from a-z because its like flashing an htc app onto samsung go figure.
The Following User Says Thank You to wali01x For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 04:30 PM   |  #135  
OP Senior Member
Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 2,641

387 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerap04

Another bug - I've tried about 4 different flashlight apps, and none of them get the LED light to come on. Maybe it's camera related?

Also, when the screen is close to timing out, it goes dimmer, brightens up again, then shuts off.

Yes, it is camera related. We have the camera semi working now (still not usable) and flash apps work.

Thanks for the dimmer/brighten/shuts off bug report. I've seen that before but it doesn't do it all the time for me. Have you noticed a pattern?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to topprospect For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 04:39 PM   |  #136  
Flag Brampton, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1,071

1,154 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topprospect

Yes, it is camera related. We have the camera semi working now (still not usable) and flash apps work.

Thanks for the dimmer/brighten/shuts off bug report. I've seen that before but it doesn't do it all the time for me. Have you noticed a pattern?

top did you get my pm boss.. if everythin' is ok let me know if you're cool about it? and 2nd one im figuring out and trying everything possible.
28th April 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #137  
Thanks Meter: 78

408 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by topprospect

Yea it seems to do it every time for me.
28th April 2012, 04:58 PM   |  #138  
Thanks Meter: 850

2,157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCarnage

See for yourself...

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Don't hesitate to give Google Voice a try; my favorite voicemail app. I wish AT&T has Gvoice integration like Sprint did; that was the ****.

If u set GV as default voicemail all calls will go to that VM. Its in the initial setup. Just make sure you disable GV via web and reactivate or it wont work properly.

I wish there was a way to get multiple GV because i have a few. Only let's you set up one :-\
28th April 2012, 05:16 PM   |  #139  
Thanks Meter: 2,268

1,700 posts
Donate to Me
Ill hop back in on testing for the next release. I'm all flashed out at the moment.
28th April 2012, 05:19 PM   |  #140  
Thanks Meter: 22

92 posts
Quote:

yes camera lights and all of that is related to flashlight so yeah no flashlight and for the person if u want contacts.apk from here then enjoy re-writing the whole thing from a-z because its like flashing an htc app onto samsung go figure.

::sadpanda:: too much to ask Samsung to view my contacts from my dialer in ICS. Thanks for the response.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread