28th April 2012, 02:03 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 26

75 posts
After 4 hours of rebooting no charging ,
28th April 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #22  
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 0

67 posts
Same with my phone I unlock boot loader and I tray to ROOT with "ALL in ONE TOOL KIT" and on the middle of flashing battery was already empty ,and now I cant even charge the phone .
NOW I HAVE ....NOTHING
SOME HELP OR WE NEED TO BAY NEW ONE
28th April 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 1

58 posts
I was not able to get my phone to really charge more than 10-15 percent.

That is all I need though. You dont need the full 30 percent to unlock the phone just a little. Not sure on the exact amount.

The OP gave me a download link which has a bunch of automatic commands that came in handy such as checking the percentage of your battery and reloading the original boot.img and a bunch of other tools. Just look back a page or two. It came in handy.

I was not able to get to the HTC boot screen but if you can and it hangs there your phone will charge while on that screen.

Sorry I never figured out how to fully charge the phone when it was stuck booting directly into fastboot. Supposedly if you can turn your phone fully off it should charge. For me it would a tiny bit than stop and drain the battery. It was strange.

For me I goofed and loaded the Boot.img for Adnroid revolution without first copying the Rom files to my SD card. So the fix was use the auto cammands that was posted to load the original boot.img. It kept telling me there was not enough battery. I just did it a few times over until it worked which it finally did.

I wish I could be more help more but this is all new to me. I would try not to panic I know its hard not to. If your phone can at least boot into fastboot its not truely bricked. (I think) and there should be a way to fix this.

The battery issue is a huge pain in the ass though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread