Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 43,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fair asking price for a Photon in good condition?

Tip us?

madeSICC
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Fair asking price for a Photon in good condition?

Sprint contract is finally up so I am looking to sell my beloved photon. Was going to put it on CL but not sure what to ask, not trying to make.a.fortune from it but not really wanting to sell myself short either. I only paid $200 BNIB about 7 months ago probably. Thinking about starting at $150 and see what happens. What do you guys think?
Phone has a invisishield since the day I got it and has had a otterbox commuter about a week after. So screen is perfect, phone has a few scuff marks on the Bezel from the actual otterbox and has a small scratch on one of the bottom corners from the one time I took the pyrrhic off and happend to drop it. Go figure.
Phone would come with original box and accessories as well as the invisishield and otterbox

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

lroy
Old
Thanks Meter 18
i have seen them in the houston cl from 150-180ish. id list it high and put obo and see who bites.

also check best buy to see what they will give u for it, they may be close to 100 bucks!
Life, live it and love it; its that simple.

Current Phone
IPhone 5

R.I.P. (Victims of the Wall/Floor/Water/Boredom)
IPhone 4S, Motorola Photon 4G, HTC EVO 4G x2, Blackberry 8330 x3, Sanyo SCP-8400 x2, LG VI-5225, Nokia PP-6225, Samsung N400

hellot1M
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Sell it on Craigslist. 3 just sold in my area for 250ish I would not accept anything lower than 200 or your getting ripped off. The phone is still considered high end and its one of the very very very few considered a world phone and once north America gets unlocked which I'm sure it will, the phone will have a much higher resell value. I see single core phones like the inspire going for 150-175 in good condition.

Edit: one just sold 2 days ago. It was unlocked with cm9 4.5.1 beta on it for $300 flat

Sent from my I9300 using XDA

DJPrelude
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsdeaton View Post
Sell it on Craigslist. 3 just sold in my area for 250ish I would not accept anything lower than 200 or your getting ripped off. The phone is still considered high end and its one of the very very very few considered a world phone and once north America gets unlocked which I'm sure it will, the phone will have a much higher resell value. I see single core phones like the inspire going for 150-175 in good condition.

Edit: one just sold 2 days ago. It was unlocked with cm9 4.5.1 beta on it for $300 flat

Sent from my I9300 using XDA
i agree. since this is one of the few dual core world phones i wouldnt let it go for less than $200. thats what ive seen them going for in my area recently

DualSportDad
Old
Thanks Meter 25
$250 on craigslist in my area.
OnePlus One
Nexus 7 FHD
Sprint Note 2
Sprint Galaxy Nexus
Nexus 7

Past devices:
Nexus 5
McPad F1