Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I Got Order & Chaos Running on nook color!!!!!

OP iGlock

4th January 2012, 03:29 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 86

541 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanjr

Haha yeah with my build prop edited it doesn't show still either, but if I rip the apk from a supported device, it works. Lol

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

I have my build.prop edited to SPH-P100 and have dozens of gameloft games running on my nook color without any chainfire3d (the SPH-P100 galaxy tab has similar PowerVR hardware). I used to have O&C on it but I didn't play it enough to justify the monthly fee.

The files from PowerVR type phones should work on the Nook (though they will probably be lower-res and stretch to fit). I would recommend setting your build.prop to a PowerVR tablet (like the galaxy tab) to get gameloft games with PowerVR graphics files set to the correct (1024x600) resolution.

O&C is available to me on the market with my build.prop.
Last edited by gallahad2000; 4th January 2012 at 03:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gallahad2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 11:53 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 57

624 posts
Sorry if this is a noob question, but does Order & Chaos require a subscription to play? Or can you do singleplayer offline w/o a subscription?
5th January 2012, 12:04 AM   |  #33  
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 7

64 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy82

Sorry if this is a noob question, but does Order & Chaos require a subscription to play? Or can you do singleplayer offline w/o a subscription?

It requires a subscription. Can't play without it. Lol

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
10th January 2012, 12:34 AM   |  #34  
Flag Alta Loma
Thanks Meter: 52

426 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallahad2000

I have my build.prop edited to SPH-P100 and have dozens of gameloft games running on my nook color without any chainfire3d (the SPH-P100 galaxy tab has similar PowerVR hardware). I used to have O&C on it but I didn't play it enough to justify the monthly fee.

The files from PowerVR type phones should work on the Nook (though they will probably be lower-res and stretch to fit). I would recommend setting your build.prop to a PowerVR tablet (like the galaxy tab) to get gameloft games with PowerVR graphics files set to the correct (1024x600) resolution.

O&C is available to me on the market with my build.prop.

hmm. Do you think you can PM me your build.prop info?
Also how can you view that models market after you change the build?
10th January 2012, 03:29 AM   |  #35  

541 posts
More
Open your build.prop with ES or Root explorer's text editor. Change

Device_Manufacturer = Samsung
Manufacturer_Device = SPH-P100
Device_Model = SPH-P100
ro.build.fingerprint=sprint/SPH-P100/SPH-P100:2.3.4/GINGERBREAD/EF17:user/release-keys
Clear market data
Clear google framework services data
Reboot
Test the market in a couple of hours (Not sure why but the market.android.com appears to take a while to notice the "new" device).
Last edited by gallahad2000; 13th January 2012 at 06:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gallahad2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2012, 03:14 AM   |  #36  

541 posts
More
I've done some verification. ro.build.fingerprint appears to be what market uses to assign compatiblity, Gameloft apps perform a further check of ro.product.model, failure gives you a "your device is not supported, please request a refund" when you first start the game.
Last edited by gallahad2000; 16th January 2012 at 05:14 AM.
28th April 2012, 08:56 PM   |  #37  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4

80 posts
More
Unhappy
I have a question I have been trying to get this game to run all day. I did my build.prop edits which worked perfectly but the problem I am having is when it goes to download the files needed it just hangs there like its getting no internet conection. I tried this with two different access points with no luck. I am running a CM7 Rom. So I moved the data info from my phone to the nook and it said i still need 7mb of data to run this program. I can log onto the browser so the connection is not the problem. I cant figure it out.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread