Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,524 Members 42,605 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

Tip us?

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2,852

DONATE TO ME
I just wanted to come back and say this ROM is AMAZING! I had switched back to eclipse because I was one getting hot boots, but missed the customization and media controls so I came back. All I did was wipe data and flash in cwm and haven't had a hotboot yet.I'm lovin everything about it, great work!
Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

khalilcr
Old
(Last edited by khalilcr; 28th April 2012 at 06:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 27
Just wondering, on the renice applications tweak.
I want to prioritize the launcher, browser, and a couple of different apps I use regularly. I don't see the browser on the renice file, but wondering what is the maximum priority value? I assume the minimum is 1. I thought about converting the apps I use the most to system apps, and then changing the value on the system apps line to the maximum value, any thoughts about doing such? Thank you in advance
Here is what I did so far (almos nothing):
��# renice processes at wake. Credits to lpy: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1137554

# =========

### Phone dialer app ###

renice -1 `pidof com.android.phone`;

### System apps ###

renice -10 `pidof com.android.mms`; # Text message app

renice -1 `pidof com.swype.android.inputmethod`; # Keyboard

renice -1 `pidof com.gau.go.launcherex`; #go launcher

renice -l `pidof org.adwfreak.launcher`; #adw launcher

renice -1 `pidof com.sec.android.app.controlpanel`; # Task manager

renice -1 `pidof com.android.systemui`; # Status bar

renice -1 `pidof com.android.settings`; # Settings menu

renice -1 `pidof com.android.vending`; # Market app

renice -1 `pidof com.sec.android.app.camera`; # Camera app

renice -1 `pidof android.process.acore`;

renice -1 `pidof kondemand/0`;

renice -1 `pidof ksmartass_up/0`;

----------------------------------
Now I see the go launcher ex on it that I don't have. I use the stock launcher with the latest theme posted on tweaktools. If someone could post their setup so I could start from a general idea I will realy appreciate

deafptl4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan View Post
I just wanted to come back and say this ROM is AMAZING! I had switched back to eclipse because I was one getting hot boots, but missed the customization and media controls so I came back. All I did was wipe data and flash in cwm and haven't had a hotboot yet.I'm lovin everything about it, great work!
Please do not give any positive remarks or praise on this rom. Dwitherall he is not responsible for anything good on this rom below:

I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS (GOOD OR BAD) AS A RESULT OF FLASHING OR ATTEMPTING TO FLASH WHAT IS POSTED HERE!

LOL I am sure he will take the good now.
Fort Smith, Arkansas

Verizon

Droid Charge Rooted with Tweaked 2.1 ROM
FP1 Kernel

Jesus Is Lord. John 3:16

Hindle1225
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafptl4ever View Post
Please do not give any positive remarks or praise on this rom. Dwitherall he is not responsible for anything good on this rom below:

I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS (GOOD OR BAD) AS A RESULT OF FLASHING OR ATTEMPTING TO FLASH WHAT IS POSTED HERE!

LOL I am sure he will take the good now.
I let you in on his dirty little secret.
When he is working on this ROM in his dark room, he works under his alias. This alias name is known only to himself. But... He releases his ROM and follows on the forums known too us as dwitherell.

This is complicated I know.. But it's they only way too salvage some sort of anonymity in this delicate game of modding.

My hats off too you dwitherell (or whoever you are)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hindle1225 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GreenMunky
Old
(Last edited by GreenMunky; 28th April 2012 at 07:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 48
Mods, please remove
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335636390143.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1029416  

GreenMunky
Old
(Last edited by GreenMunky; 28th April 2012 at 07:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
huh - seems to be the same to me. Are they different? I admittedly lack a bit in the aesthetic eye for detail, but they seem the same to me (and should be unless i messed something up lol).

Name:	snap20120428_130046.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	1029420
This is the lockscreen I use but I'd prefer the font of the clock to be the same as the picture below.

Name:	snap20120428_130215.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	1029421

khalilcr
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMunky View Post
This is the lockscreen I use but I'd prefer the font of the clock to be the same as the picture below.
I don't think those are the same at all. The one on top has the default Honeycomb clock, while yhe one on yhe botton has the Samsung clock on it, which is the right setting since they are respectively the honeycomb lock and samsung circle lock. Unless dwitherel or someone else edits them it can't be changed.

shrike1978
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,094

DONATE TO ME
Regarding renicing, the highest priority is -19 and the lowest is 20. Normal is 0. It uses the Unix/Linux priority system, so if you want to learn more, that's what to study.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
My HTC Rezound Development:
CounterShrike (Heavily modified CM9 - Aroma Installer) - PAC-Man (CM10/AOKP/Paranoid Android hybrid) - Ermahgerd Kernel (ICS/JB AOSP kernel)

My smartphone history: iPhone (Retired) - iPhone 3G (Retired) - iPhone 3GS (Retired) - Samsung Droid Charge (Retired) - HTC Rezound (Dev phone) - Samsung Galaxy Note II (Current)

All of my work is open source: My Github
Donations are never expected, but always appreciated.

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7,938

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMunky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalilcr View Post
I don't think those are the same at all. The one on top has the default Honeycomb clock, while yhe one on yhe botton has the Samsung clock on it, which is the right setting since they are respectively the honeycomb lock and samsung circle lock. Unless dwitherel or someone else edits them it can't be changed.
LOL - yeah, my eye is not great for such things but those do seem a bit different Depending on the lockscreen, it either pulls the font information from a .ttf or from some images in framework-res.apk. I am going to guess that you flashed the HoneycombClockLock CWM Mod in tweaktools...? To reset the lockscreen clock fonts to the default that they should be (which will make all things match along the lines of your second image), flash the DefaultClockLock CWM Mod in tweaktools. Hope this helps!
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

JihadSquad
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Well i don't know what you did dw but the music player is just sipping the battery.

I was listening to music for about 20 mins of that, and before this ROM it would stay at 1200 all the time. Note that I'm using the smartass governor.

Sent from my handheld Linux computer using electromagnetic radiation.
I will DIE for our cause!
VZW Galaxy S4 - Stock

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe