Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] 2.3.6 Sonya v4 AtriXperia - Atrix 2 GSM * 04/28/2012* Update 2-Reboot,Bravia

OP rdavisct

28th April 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #321  
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenacres
Thanks Meter: 1,028

848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Next update will include sony bravia mod,reboot in power,and xperia s bubble ticker sound(replaces click sound when tapping screen) will have up if i can hop on my pc later.credit chrisn91 for the reboot mod of alteredlikeness reboot mod.. lol mod of a mod of a mod. O.o credits to all

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
28th April 2012, 05:31 PM   |  #322  
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenacres

848 posts
Donate to Me
More
uploaded .check OP

I Forgot to ad build prop properties for bravia engine. Add these lines to your build prop after flash.

#Bravia Engine Service
ro.service.swiqi.supported=true
persist.service.swiqi.enable=1
Last edited by rdavisct; 28th April 2012 at 05:39 PM.
28th April 2012, 06:43 PM   |  #323  
Flag washington
Thanks Meter: 76

256 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct

Next update will include sony bravia mod,reboot in power,and xperia s bubble ticker sound(replaces click sound when tapping screen) will have up if i can hop on my pc later.credit chrisn91 for the reboot mod of alteredlikeness reboot mod.. lol mod of a mod of a mod. O.o credits to all

Glad u were able to work out the kinks out of the reboot option. I dont if anyone else is having the problem my my calculator keeps force closing

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
28th April 2012, 07:01 PM   |  #324  
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 54

177 posts
More
Update 2 mirrors

http://www.mediafire.com/?341qw9wwbohp80v

http://jumbofiles.com/dj3pwz3imngx
28th April 2012, 07:17 PM   |  #325  
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenacres

848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisn91

Glad u were able to work out the kinks out of the reboot option. I dont if anyone else is having the problem my my calculator keeps force closing

Yes.calculater is from xperia s.im working on it.some apps still need editing to work on our phones.like timescape,calculator,eventstream(timescape part). I got timescape running but still need to disect eventsream.apk to stream content into timescape, right now its just blank.workin on it when i have time.right now i have weekend without kids and my birthday is tomorrow :D so maybe monday-tuesday-ish

28th April 2012, 07:22 PM   |  #326  
Flag washington
Thanks Meter: 76

256 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct

Yes.calculater is from xperia s.im working on it.some apps still need editing to work on our phones.like timescape,calculator,eventstream(timescape part). I got timescape running but still need to disect eventsream.apk to stream content into timescape, right now its just blank.workin on it when i have time.right now i have weekend without kids and my birthday is tomorrow :D so maybe monday-tuesday-ish

Well happy early birthday. Take all the time you need you always put out great work.

The Following User Says Thank You to chrisn91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #327  
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenacres

848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re-upload. Had left a folder called "reboot-themed" in the framework folder of last download. I apologize.so if u downloaded that one before now go into system/framework and delete it.also i added an xperia s walkman modded miui music app .

29th April 2012, 06:16 AM   |  #328  
Flag Chongqing
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
More
about camera and music
sorry, a little confused. i wonder which version of camera and music app is V4 running??

thank you
29th April 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #329  
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenacres

848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattleboy1st

sorry, a little confused. i wonder which version of camera and music app is V4 running??

thank you

Music app same as before.its just modded to look like sony walkman.it shows up now as walkman also.and camera is same.just modded to gray color

The Following User Says Thank You to rdavisct For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 06:38 AM   |  #330  
Flag Chongqing
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
More
so you mean we are using MIUI MUSIC and the original MOTO camera?? one more thing, what about the launcher?? is it the original MOTO Launcher modded towards ICS style??
plus: pictures of V4 can not show normally while V3 AND V2 are normal, not sure if it because of my network.

really thank you for your valuable time and energy, if you need translation, maybe i can help coz i am a translator.

thank you again.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread