Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,116 Members 45,039 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 2.3.6 Sonya v4 AtriXperia - Atrix 2 GSM * 04/28/2012* Update 2-Reboot,Bravia

Tip us?
 
rdavisct
Old
#321  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,026
Posts: 843
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Greenacres

 
DONATE TO ME
Next update will include sony bravia mod,reboot in power,and xperia s bubble ticker sound(replaces click sound when tapping screen) will have up if i can hop on my pc later.credit chrisn91 for the reboot mod of alteredlikeness reboot mod.. lol mod of a mod of a mod. O.o credits to all

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
 
rdavisct
Old
(Last edited by rdavisct; 28th April 2012 at 04:39 PM.)
#322  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,026
Posts: 843
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Greenacres

 
DONATE TO ME
uploaded .check OP

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

I Forgot to ad build prop properties for bravia engine. Add these lines to your build prop after flash.

#Bravia Engine Service
ro.service.swiqi.supported=true
persist.service.swiqi.enable=1
 
chrisn91
Old
#323  
chrisn91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 256
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct View Post
Next update will include sony bravia mod,reboot in power,and xperia s bubble ticker sound(replaces click sound when tapping screen) will have up if i can hop on my pc later.credit chrisn91 for the reboot mod of alteredlikeness reboot mod.. lol mod of a mod of a mod. O.o credits to all

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
Glad u were able to work out the kinks out of the reboot option. I dont if anyone else is having the problem my my calculator keeps force closing

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
Sent from my Rooted Note 3
Past phones:
Original iphone
Iphone 3gs
Iphone 4
Iphone 4s
Sony xperia x10
Motorola atrix 2
Sgs3
Sgn2
Sgs4
 
eL_MeXiCaNo
Old
#324  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 176
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Diego
Update 2 mirrors

http://www.mediafire.com/?341qw9wwbohp80v

http://jumbofiles.com/dj3pwz3imngx
 
rdavisct
Old
#325  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,026
Posts: 843
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Greenacres

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisn91 View Post
Glad u were able to work out the kinks out of the reboot option. I dont if anyone else is having the problem my my calculator keeps force closing

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
Yes.calculater is from xperia s.im working on it.some apps still need editing to work on our phones.like timescape,calculator,eventstream(timescape part). I got timescape running but still need to disect eventsream.apk to stream content into timescape, right now its just blank.workin on it when i have time.right now i have weekend without kids and my birthday is tomorrow :D so maybe monday-tuesday-ish

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
 
chrisn91
Old
#326  
chrisn91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 256
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct View Post
Yes.calculater is from xperia s.im working on it.some apps still need editing to work on our phones.like timescape,calculator,eventstream(timescape part). I got timescape running but still need to disect eventsream.apk to stream content into timescape, right now its just blank.workin on it when i have time.right now i have weekend without kids and my birthday is tomorrow :D so maybe monday-tuesday-ish

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
Well happy early birthday. Take all the time you need you always put out great work.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
Sent from my Rooted Note 3
Past phones:
Original iphone
Iphone 3gs
Iphone 4
Iphone 4s
Sony xperia x10
Motorola atrix 2
Sgs3
Sgn2
Sgs4
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisn91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rdavisct
Old
#327  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,026
Posts: 843
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Greenacres

 
DONATE TO ME
Re-upload. Had left a folder called "reboot-themed" in the framework folder of last download. I apologize.so if u downloaded that one before now go into system/framework and delete it.also i added an xperia s walkman modded miui music app .

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
 
seattleboy1st
Old
#328  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 46
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chongqing
Default about camera and music

sorry, a little confused. i wonder which version of camera and music app is V4 running??

thank you
 
rdavisct
Old
#329  
rdavisct's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,026
Posts: 843
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Greenacres

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattleboy1st View Post
sorry, a little confused. i wonder which version of camera and music app is V4 running??

thank you
Music app same as before.its just modded to look like sony walkman.it shows up now as walkman also.and camera is same.just modded to gray color

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to rdavisct For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
seattleboy1st
Old
#330  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 46
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chongqing
so you mean we are using MIUI MUSIC and the original MOTO camera?? one more thing, what about the launcher?? is it the original MOTO Launcher modded towards ICS style??
plus: pictures of V4 can not show normally while V3 AND V2 are normal, not sure if it because of my network.

really thank you for your valuable time and energy, if you need translation, maybe i can help coz i am a translator.

thank you again.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes