MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Post Reply

Phone holder I made at work.

18th April 2012, 03:34 AM   |  #11  
jvx333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 50
 
455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
So how much should I sell it for? I was thinking 30$

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
18th April 2012, 08:09 AM   |  #12  
d12unk13astard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bakersucks
Thanks Meter: 630
 
2,212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvx333

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...417_143336.jpg

So I made this holder at work, so just need opinions on it. It is made out of stainless steel.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

That's dope man, you should slang some on the side for xda members.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
18th April 2012, 01:51 PM   |  #13  
jvx333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 50
 
455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d12unk13astard

That's dope man, you should slang some on the side for xda members.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

I guess I'll sell them for $25, where should I post so everyone can see.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
18th April 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #14  
Klathmon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 230
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvx333

I guess I'll sell them for $25, where should I post so everyone can see.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

you should message a mod about this first though. its against the rules to sell things like this in most places, if you got permission then it should be fine, but just don't get banned by accident.

also, whatever you do, try doin it in a more general place, this could work for much more than the g2x

good luck!
18th April 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #15  
jvx333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 50
 
455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klathmon

you should message a mod about this first though. its against the rules to sell things like this in most places, if you got permission then it should be fine, but just don't get banned by accident.

also, whatever you do, try doin it in a more general place, this could work for much more than the g2x

good luck!

Oh thanks,I never thought about that.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
18th April 2012, 04:48 PM   |  #16  
idbl_fanatic's Avatar
Senior Member
Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 137
 
1,438 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
You should make some cases like these: http://www.metaliphonecase.com/ I would buy one!!

I want one like this: http://www.metaliphonecase.com/catal...od-chrome-case
Last edited by idbl_fanatic; 18th April 2012 at 04:52 PM.
18th April 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #17  
Vinsane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 113
 
1,283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic

You should make some cases like these: http://www.metaliphonecase.com/ I would buy one!!

I want one like this: http://www.metaliphonecase.com/catal...od-chrome-case

Agreed! The IPhone has some cool metal "bumper" frame cases...I would soo buy one



Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App
19th April 2012, 12:55 AM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Dude, I so made one out of cardboard at work that looked identical to yours for fun minus the pen holder lol
28th April 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #19  
jvx333's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 50
 
455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...z/IMG_5486.jpg my new design

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 07:16 AM   |  #20  
I.R.Chevy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary, AB
Thanks Meter: 193
 
889 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvx333

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...z/IMG_5486.jpg my new design

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

That is crazy sweet! You should make a sweet dash mount next lol

Pin it to Win it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes