Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 41,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help for drivers!?

Tip us?

SharpNick
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Help for drivers!?

My computer cannot detect my phone anymore? i mean i have access to the internal and external SD card but I can't use adb or fastboot or what ever commands i need. I'm currently trying to s-off it but when i run the Juopunutbear S-OFF "ControlBear.exe" i get:
Starting up......
Connect device...
Press ENTER to exit.....
and if I try running something like the Amaze_All_In_One_Kit and try to boot into bootloader it says

C:\Users\Nick\Documents\HTC Amaze\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_XDA_V3.0\Amaze_All-In-One
_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>adb kill-server

C:\Users\Nick\Documents\HTC Amaze\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_XDA_V3.0\Amaze_All-In-One
_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>adb reboot bootloader
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found

_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Please help me I can't wait to have s-off to install the new ICS leak.. (im running on telus)

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpNick View Post
My computer cannot detect my phone anymore? i mean i have access to the internal and external SD card but I can't use adb or fastboot or what ever commands i need. I'm currently trying to s-off it but when i run the Juopunutbear S-OFF "ControlBear.exe" i get:
Starting up......
Connect device...
Press ENTER to exit.....
and if I try running something like the Amaze_All_In_One_Kit and try to boot into bootloader it says

_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>adb kill-server

_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>adb reboot bootloader
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found

_Kit_XDA_V3.0\data>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Please help me I can't wait to have s-off to install the new ICS leak.. (im running on telus)
I bet you forgot to enable USB debugging.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."
The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SharpNick
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nope it's the first thing I checked.. :/ I'm no pro but I still have a college degree in Computer Science..

SharpNick
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
loll it was checked on yesterday but you made me think maybe there a lag I checked it off and on again and now it worked haha THANKS! :P

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 9050

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpNick View Post
loll it was checked on yesterday but you made me think maybe there a lag I checked it off and on again and now it worked haha THANKS! :P
Haha. Told ya! When you unlock the bootloader, it resets the phone. You probably forgot to reenable it

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."
The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SharpNick
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
NOW I HAVE ICS WORKING FLAWLESSLY!!!!

android 4.0.3 is f*cking amazing!! soooo smooth feels like cream in my hand!! XD HAHAHA

anyways this thread is done Thanks for helping me!

PeartFan40
Old
Thanks Meter 1404
Please keep all question based threads in the Q&A section.

Thread Moved.

Sent from my Galaxy Note i717, using XDA Premium.

You don't have to be a farmer to know what sh*t smells like.
The Following User Says Thank You to PeartFan40 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

broker32
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I'm having the same issue and USB debugging is on. It was working fine after I unlocked the bootloader.