Post Reply

NxT™GENmod final V2 all gingerbread roms(xperia s style)

OP EFUS09

28th April 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #61  
EFUS09's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Outer Heaven
Thanks Meter: 51
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
final relase see the firts post
28th April 2012, 11:07 PM   |  #62  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ribeirăo Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,322
 
7,835 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
I know that the launcher is for all GB ROMs, but the theme is only for the debrand ROM? Or it works on MiniCM7 2.2.0?

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk
29th April 2012, 01:07 AM   |  #63  
EFUS09's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Outer Heaven
Thanks Meter: 51
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felimenta97

I know that the launcher is for all GB ROMs, but the theme is only for the debrand ROM? Or it works on MiniCM7 2.2.0?

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

read the first post, in minicm7 2.2.0 and primehd v2 are working
29th April 2012, 04:39 AM   |  #64  
qtu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Wow! Thanks for this. I hope someone can fix the Timescape™ app. But there's one thing, stelios97's Arc Timescape mod needs an edited build.prop. Had you checked that out?

Also, my phone's on ICS right now (not thinking of going back to GB) so I can't simply test this. However, can I use the 4 corners launcher?

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA
29th April 2012, 05:08 AM   |  #65  
iHusky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mikołów
Thanks Meter: 4
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
It`s no work when I try change permission on 3 files in system folder I get FC on root explorer, music and other aplication and I must reinstall a system -,- So don`t try to install this because you only waste time to reinstall system.
29th April 2012, 05:34 AM   |  #66  
EFUS09's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Outer Heaven
Thanks Meter: 51
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHusky

It`s no work when I try change permission on 3 files in system folder I get FC on root explorer, music and other aplication and I must reinstall a system -,- So don`t try to install this because you only waste time to reinstall system.

i for me working good , anyway i try to make a cwm flashable zip
29th April 2012, 09:40 AM   |  #67  
ponext's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 19
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFUS09

i for me working good , anyway i try to make a cwm flashable zip

its been too late, i already break my phone, when i got fc after moving the downloaded files to frame work. i try to reopen the root explorer to continue moving files from permission folder to system ---> frame work-----> permission but i cant get the root explorer open, its force closed. then i reebot my device n nothing happen happen except the nAa logo. I can get inside cwm recovery. i try to clear everything but still the same. owh man... need to install the rom again..
29th April 2012, 11:07 AM   |  #68  
iHusky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mikołów
Thanks Meter: 4
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Maybe some file are corrupted in Framework Folder or Permissions (I have Prime HD v 2)
29th April 2012, 11:37 AM   |  #69  
erfandl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
174 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Not work on my phone ( MiniCM 2.2.0 ) I get stock at boot.
I change all 89 files permissions too xx0 x00 x00 not work.
please help
29th April 2012, 12:51 PM   |  #70  
z0liqa's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 5
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Unhappy -
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponext

its been too late, i already break my phone, when i got fc after moving the downloaded files to frame work. i try to reopen the root explorer to continue moving files from permission folder to system ---> frame work-----> permission but i cant get the root explorer open, its force closed. then i reebot my device n nothing happen happen except the nAa logo. I can get inside cwm recovery. i try to clear everything but still the same. owh man... need to install the rom again..

same problem.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes