ADW Launcher Ex/Launchers in general

2nd April 2012, 10:59 AM   |  #11  
Flag TAMPA,FL
Thanks Meter: 118

328 posts
More
Thanks Bleeds!

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Anyone know how to get that home dock from above?
4th April 2012, 09:12 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Edit: looks like i figured it out. Cleared adw settings and reinstalled. Sorry

Has anyone been able to use SPB launcher and keep it as their default. I'm running CM7 and am able to install it and run it fine but it doesn't show up in my options when I clear defaults and press the home key. Any ideas? Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
Last edited by mhalter; 4th April 2012 at 10:07 PM.
8th April 2012, 02:07 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I've recently been running Zeam on CM7. I like the minimalism and found it to be really zippy. No issues so far.
24th April 2012, 02:36 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1

75 posts
Is the Go Launcher EX smooth on the KF? I am gonna flash CM7 soon and wanted to integrate a launcher into the rom I will flash. Also, I used in on the stock, but sometimes the icon labels were cutoff/the Go Launcher EX menu was being clipped, I guess due to the bottom bar on the KF, is anyone else getting these problems?
26th April 2012, 07:09 PM   |  #15  
Flag Nebraska
Thanks Meter: 51

278 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daweedk1991

Is the Go Launcher EX smooth on the KF? I am gonna flash CM7 soon and wanted to integrate a launcher into the rom I will flash. Also, I used in on the stock, but sometimes the icon labels were cutoff/the Go Launcher EX menu was being clipped, I guess due to the bottom bar on the KF, is anyone else getting these problems?

I was having the same issues with the icons being cut off on the bottom. When I was using Go Launcher it seemed choppy in my opinion. I switched to ADW Ex and it is super smooth and runs really fast on my Kindle.
29th April 2012, 01:31 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 33

180 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldSoldier

I've recently been running Zeam on CM7. I like the minimalism and found it to be really zippy. No issues so far.

Indeed. Plus, you can stack the dock with unlimited app icons negating the need to fiddle with folders or the default app drawer, which is kinda lacking IMO. I put my 20 or so most used apps in the dock and run altdrawer as the app drawer since it is more configurable. No more delays waiting for the home screen to re-draw when closing apps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread