Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,588 Members 47,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How easy is this tool to use and understand?
Really Easy To Use 104 63.80%
Little Difficult To Use 29 17.79%
Exceptionally Difficult To Use 5 3.07%
Really Easy To Understand 30 18.40%
Little Difficult To Understand 16 9.82%
Exceptionally Difficult To Understand 12 7.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

[TOOL] HC and GB Multi-Tool V10.3 (IRC HELP)(S-OFF UPGRD & DOWNGRD, ROOT, ROMS, CWM)

Tip us?
 
casmi
Old
#561  
casmi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 386
Posts: 365
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sanford, FL
Nice...

http://www.goodandevo.net/2012/04/vi...-4g-users.html

sent from my PG41200
 
kevinrocksman
Old
#562  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3743
Posts: 3,166
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by casmi View Post
LMAO.. Going out with a bang



 
casmi
Old
#563  
casmi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 386
Posts: 365
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sanford, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrocksman View Post
LMAO.. Going out with a bang
:( When do you start civilian life?

Sent from my PG41200
 
kevinrocksman
Old
#564  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3743
Posts: 3,166
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by casmi View Post
:( When do you start civilian life?

Sent from my PG41200

7 days



 
macr0t0r
Old
#565  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 181
Join Date: Feb 2011
Did we lose the file link? I'm trying to download the tool, but the "goo.im" site just keeps restarting the countdown. Clicking on the "click here if your download doesn't start automatically" link has no affect. I've tried to download from two different computers with both Chrome and Firefox. Is there an alternate link to download the uitility (and patch)? I have an old Evo that I need to update and put CypherRom on.

- Jim
 
kevinrocksman
Old
#566  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3743
Posts: 3,166
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by macr0t0r View Post
Did we lose the file link? I'm trying to download the tool, but the "goo.im" site just keeps restarting the countdown. Clicking on the "click here if your download doesn't start automatically" link has no affect. I've tried to download from two different computers with both Chrome and Firefox. Is there an alternate link to download the uitility (and patch)? I have an old Evo that I need to update and put CypherRom on.

- Jim
it should be back on now



 
macr0t0r
Old
#567  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 181
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrocksman View Post
it should be back on now
Offline version still fails, but the Online works. Good enough! Thanks for the surprisingly quick response!

- Jim
 
kevinrocksman
Old
#568  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3743
Posts: 3,166
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by macr0t0r View Post
Offline version still fails, but the Online works. Good enough! Thanks for the surprisingly quick response!

- Jim
everything should be fixed now



 
kevinrocksman
Old
#569  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3743
Posts: 3,166
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Well... the day has come. I am selling my view. Anyone looking to buy one? I will still be around to help the people in need but not as much... Happy rooting all.



 
grandebob
Old
#570  
grandebob's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 53
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago
Hey Kevin, thanks for your work on this, sorry to see you're selling your view. I just picked one up off of ebay, and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'm going to try using your tool tonight when I get home from work to downgrade/unlock/upgrade my unit.

The Following User Says Thank You to grandebob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
auto, downgrade, gingerbread, honeycomb, view
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes