Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 41,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]U8800pro, HORSEMAGEDDON NEW , TV-OUT works , and GUIDE for returning to froyo

Tip us?

hitaxas
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzPeters View Post
No Problem HORSE V1 is flawless. I'm just happy that someone is finally doing something for the U8800-51. I've been looking everywhere for a ROM that works well on this device, and I'm always interested in something new. Keep me posted if you do anything else for this device or if you need someone to test for this device(U8800-51). I'm a bit of a noob, but I'm always willing to help with what I can.

Also does the HORSE POWER BLACK ROM work with the U8800-51?
It does, I am using it on mine currently. It took a little work to get everything working for me, but I now have it running with no issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to hitaxas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gkalenis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzPeters View Post
No Problem HORSE V1 is flawless. I'm just happy that someone is finally doing something for the U8800-51. I've been looking everywhere for a ROM that works well on this device, and I'm always interested in something new. Keep me posted if you do anything else for this device or if you need someone to test for this device(U8800-51). I'm a bit of a noob, but I'm always willing to help with what I can.

Also does the HORSE POWER BLACK ROM work with the U8800-51?
As hitaxas , said , it works ....
I made a test.zip for hitaxas (on page 8 ,the last post) .....
It's the Horse V1 , but with the black theme .....
Try this , and i think its gonna work without problems ....
I can provide also , a black theme zip , to flash it from recovery , if the test.zip don't work (i doubt ) ....

Sent from my U8800 Pro using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gkalenis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Arklord
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default reboot when screen is locked

Hi,

First thank you ! i was missing the wifi since the update to Gingerbread and your themes and apps are great.

Little issue i have notice on my U8800pro is that the phone is rebooting when unused for a while... very strange but annoying....

Does anybody has experienced something similar with the Horse Power Black rom?

Thanks!!

zontovolo
Old
Thanks Meter 9
why i dont have credits for the origin of the roms name? (just kidding ofcourse)!
(sou emeine to horse apo tote eeeee? ;) ) cool rom flawless! and if you find any bug its huaweis fault remember!
The Following User Says Thank You to zontovolo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gkalenis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arklord View Post
Hi,

First thank you ! i was missing the wifi since the update to Gingerbread and your themes and apps are great.

Little issue i have notice on my U8800pro is that the phone is rebooting when unused for a while... very strange but annoying....

Does anybody has experienced something similar with the Horse Power Black rom?

Thanks!!
Well, could you try to flash the , test.zip ( page 8 , last post ) ...
Do all the wipes first ( data ,cache , dalvik cache ) , and format/system ..
Strange i don't have such a problem ......
Try the test.zip , its the same theme ( black ) ,,,, and tell me if the problem remains ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zontovolo View Post
why i dont have credits for the origin of the roms name? (just kidding ofcourse)!
(sou emeine to horse apo tote eeeee? ;) ) cool rom flawless! and if you find any bug its huaweis fault remember!
Xaxaxa , nai eixe plaka ...
Thanks , zontovolo , i'll take care of your demand ....

marjel88
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkalenis View Post
That's , great ....
I'm happy you made it .....
The test rom , it's just V1 , and i changed , framework-res.apk and services.jar ......

its great rom , thanks ....
i like also the theme of this rom ...
The Following User Says Thank You to marjel88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gkalenis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by marjel88 View Post
its great rom , thanks ....
i like also the theme of this rom ...
Thanks , i want to make something more on theming ,but i don't have time now .... will see ...

DemosZevasa
Old
Thanks Meter 189

DONATE TO ME
I am familiar with UI themes on other platforms. If you could guide me on how to make a theme for this ROM, I would be happy to do so

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using XDA

Nexus 5 (hammerhead)
Nexus 4 (mako)
Motorola Atrix 2 (edison)
Nexus 7 (grouper)
HTC One VX (totem)
ATT Impulse 4G (Huawei Ideos X5): Died
The Following User Says Thank You to DemosZevasa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kryeziu
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkalenis View Post
Thanks , i want to make something more on theming ,but i don't have time now .... will see ...

Great , Great rom thanks , gkalenis i dont want and i dont care on themes so much, all i want is stability and to have my phone without problems ,this rom dissapear all my problems , thanks again

gkalenis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemosZevasa View Post
I am familiar with UI themes on other platforms. If you could guide me on how to make a theme for this ROM, I would be happy to do so

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using XDA
that's really good ....
the easy way is this ...
http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/
all you need ( how to ...etc ) is there ....

the other way , is to theme framework and system and data applications ,, by moddifing the .png's inside the applications ....
for example if you want to make a more complicated theme ,you must took the stock , framework-res.apk , then change .png icons and colours( i use photoshop for this job) ,,, and after that i put it in the , uot kitchen and i finished the theme ....

if you want something more ... i'm here ( also you have to google it on your own to find more things on theming ) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryeziu View Post
Great , Great rom thanks , gkalenis i dont want and i dont care on themes so much, all i want is stability and to have my phone without problems ,this rom dissapear all my problems , thanks again
thanks kryeziu ,, i'm happy that you like this rom ,, and i think that you're not gonna have any problem again ......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gkalenis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]