FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] SEMCHOME.APK problem E16i

488 posts
Thanks Meter: 40
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th April 2012, 02:56 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
please help me...
 
 
28th April 2012, 03:06 AM |#32  
Senior Member
Flag Taguig
Thanks Meter: 229
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BohArie

please help me...

Try flashing these tft via flashtool
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1492221

FC happens when there is an incompatible software installed. I once used Juice defender Ultimate and found out it has some issues on stock launcher like X8 and It was too late. I cant access settings so ive got no choice but to restore it via SEUS/Sony PC Companion or flash tool
Last edited by amnher; 28th April 2012 at 03:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to amnher For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 01:44 PM |#33  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnher

Try flashing these tft via flashtool
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1492221

FC happens when there is an incompatible software installed. I once used Juice defender Ultimate and found out it has some issues on stock launcher like X8 and It was too late. I cant access settings so ive got no choice but to restore it via SEUS/Sony PC Companion or flash tool

urm.. u mean JDU cause the FC??
how about JDfree version??
29th April 2012, 12:56 AM |#34  
Senior Member
Flag Taguig
Thanks Meter: 229
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BohArie

urm.. u mean JDU cause the FC??
how about JDfree version??

only in jdu. i don't know about the new version.





Sent from my E16i using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to amnher For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 02:14 AM |#35  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnher

only in jdu. i don't know about the new version.





Sent from my E16i using XDA

thanks man...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes