FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Post picture taken with your Rezound

577 posts
Thanks Meter: 85
 
By TB13, Senior Member on 25th January 2012, 12:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th April 2012, 02:29 AM |#381  
krelvinaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mesa AZ
Thanks Meter: 604
 
More
XD 45 is a great pistol...


However, In-N-Out double double was pretty good...



Via Rezound using XDA Premium
 
 
29th April 2012, 02:38 AM |#382  
bakerboy81's Avatar
Member
Flag SHAFTER
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The good stuff.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335663552799.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	1030107  
29th April 2012, 03:58 AM |#383  
GrayBoltWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 2,271
 
Donate to Me
More
How can you say its a gay gun?
Obviously gay people don't carry guns.
29th April 2012, 11:12 AM |#384  
Abu-7abash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 374
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillerman

To which are you referring? Do you even know what they are? Perhaps you think the Sig P290 9mm that I carry with me all the time is gay. Or maybe the 45 caliber XD? Now that must be a gay gun!

They're both gay. Try out a glock or better yet a desert eagle and get back at me.






Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayTheWolf

How can you say its a gay gun?
Obviously gay people don't carry guns.

You obviously dont know gays then, they need "sharper" guns: p


Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk
29th April 2012, 03:05 PM |#385  
txkorm's Avatar
Senior Member
San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 219
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu-7abash

They're both gay. Try out a glock or better yet a desert eagle and get back at me.







You obviously dont know gays then, they need "sharper" guns: p


Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

I predicted this response before I even read it. Carrying around a Desert Eagle is not necessarily ideal for concealing and how are those guns gay and your Glock isn't? Or are these the guns you use in Call of Duty?

KORM via the beast known as the Rezound.
29th April 2012, 06:10 PM |#386  
nosympathy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,168
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txkorm

I predicted this response before I even read it. Carrying around a Desert Eagle is not necessarily ideal for concealing and how are those guns gay and your Glock isn't? Or are these the guns you use in Call of Duty?

KORM via the beast known as the Rezound.

Anyone who thinks the desert eagle serves a real world purpose for protection has never held/fired one before.

Not exactly a gun I'd want to have in a pinch. Stupid call of duty acting like the gun is light and has no kick back.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to nosympathy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 06:33 PM |#387  
SteveG12543's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Dover, DE
Thanks Meter: 375
 
Donate to Me
More
The real good stuff:



Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA Premium.
29th April 2012, 07:02 PM |#388  
bakerboy81's Avatar
Member
Flag SHAFTER
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hey bud I was wondering if you can help me with I question. I wanna flash a Rom and I'm running the old firmware. Do I flash a Rom first or the firmware patch first. Please help. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
29th April 2012, 07:41 PM |#389  
nosympathy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,168
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerboy81

Hey bud I was wondering if you can help me with I question. I wanna flash a Rom and I'm running the old firmware. Do I flash a Rom first or the firmware patch first. Please help. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Wrong thread...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to nosympathy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 10:06 PM |#390  
Senior Member
Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 453
 
More
Damn, that In & Out burger looks straight up disgusting in close up. Way to ruin one of my favorite foods!
29th April 2012, 10:13 PM |#391  
Abu-7abash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 374
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txkorm

I predicted this response before I even read it. Carrying around a Desert Eagle is not necessarily ideal for concealing and how are those guns gay and your Glock isn't? Or are these the guns you use in Call of Duty?

KORM via the beast known as the Rezound.

Concealing? You planning on robbing a bank budd?

Oh, and on call of duty there's no desert eagle. Those gay pricks!





Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy

Anyone who thinks the desert eagle serves a real world purpose for protection has never held/fired one before.

Not exactly a gun I'd want to have in a pinch. Stupid call of duty acting like the gun is light and has no kick back.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

kick back? Lol. Must have broken a nail, those hurt.

Its a gun boy, you're supposed to know how to handle a gun to fire one you know.


Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#blameant

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes