App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

4.1.A.0.562's camera performance

28th April 2012, 12:26 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
my arc, more times, lag during video recording after ics update.... i hate this!
28th April 2012, 04:11 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 634

2,882 posts
More
Disable stabilisator and videos will be smooth again

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
28th April 2012, 06:29 PM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 2

65 posts
How about photos? JPEG thing, Mpx? Does stock ICS or any twicked ROM take as good pictures as GB?
29th April 2012, 02:43 AM   |  #44  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo95

what does stabilisator mean??
29th April 2012, 04:10 AM   |  #45  
Flag Syd, Australia
Thanks Meter: 18

166 posts
Stabiliser is the image stabilisation setting in the camera. You can turn it on or off. Personally, Sony should have never released this stuttering issue when the image stabilisation is on. That was a great feature.

Overall disappointed in the camera and video quality even with the modded camera apk.
4th May 2012, 04:37 PM   |  #46  
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 69

304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo95

no no no... i tried that, also my brother tried that with his neo v after update to ics.. still very glitchy and laggy videos! i think sony want us to buy new phones so they made ics to work so slow that you want to throw your phone in to the wall.... but im not so naive, i just flashed back to GB (.69) and i have again the fastest phone (with smooth videos without lag!)
4th May 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #47  
Flag Scunthorpe
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
Very disappointed with the ICS release from Sony. How the hell can they expect us to put up with rubbishy camera and videos after they were excellent in 2.3.4

I really had high expectations for ICS, but after just 24 hours I rooted my arc S just to try a custom rom and pray for something slightly better. Hopefully things can only can better.

As we the paying public, should demand to Sony, "Sort it out Guv, or we'll have your guts for garters". Its the least we can expect from them to sort out.
5th May 2012, 12:23 AM   |  #48  
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 137

504 posts
More
I'm upset because since ICS the camera seems to have an addiction to really high ISO pictures. There's no way to manually change it either. Lots of noise compared to GB

Sent from my LT18i using XDA
8th May 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #49  
Flag Syd, Australia
Thanks Meter: 18

166 posts
Download camera_fv from the play store. Allows you to choose iso, long shutter speed and can shoot in png. File sizes are about 12mb and higher. It claims it's raw data. It does have better quality than the stock camera.

Sent from my LT18i using XDA
8th May 2012, 06:25 PM   |  #50  
Thanks Meter: 24

108 posts
Actuallly, I think video on highest resolution is a bit choppy even with anti-shake off. At least when you record over a minute.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread