Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,440 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2.3.6] AEON v1.4SL STABILITY AT ITS FINEST

Tip us?

bigfau
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 10,786

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdt352 View Post
Thanks! One more question since I'm on a roll:

What is your opinion of using Supercharger V6 with this rom?
[Script-U9RC8.2]Be A Super User! Use The -=V6 SuperCharger=- Lag, Redraw & RAM Fixer!
I also flash the Infusion kernel for GB coreA2 for OC

your thoughts?
I don't think it needs it, but it shouldn't hurt either to try it. As for the Infusion kernel , thats not a problem either. As long as you are aware that it will break HDMI out. After all those tweaks you might want to hold on tight. Because your phone might fly out of your hand. Lmao. Have fun and good luck.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigfau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 25,422

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigfau
Old
Thanks Meter 10,786

DONATE TO ME
Oldbbman and Bigjoe thanks you guys. You are too kind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigfau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xDa.Fun
Old
Thanks Meter 803

DONATE TO ME
Can we have ICS 1.3.1 theme here

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
My Device : Android JB 4.2.2
God loves Fun

The Following User Says Thank You to xDa.Fun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
Thanks Meter 25,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhanta View Post
Can we have ICS 1.3.1 theme here
Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
That would be different....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335664806363.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	1030130  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigfau
Old
Thanks Meter 10,786

DONATE TO ME
It would be different , wouldn't it.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bigfau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nheacock
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675 View Post
What do you mean...it goes away when you unplug the phone from the charger....are you asking to be able to turn of the alert itself? Then how would you know when your full the charge? Idk never found it annoying more useful, not saying what your asking is wrong just wondering
Yes, that's right. I'd like a way to silence / no vibrate the fully charged alarm. it is useful in the middle of the day, but annoying in the middle of the night.

The Battery Charged Silencer (which has a time of day and No Vibrate function) would be perfect except that it didn't work. One of the other ROMs I previously used removed it (the alarm) and it was so much nicer at night!

-Neil

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhanta View Post
There is free app called "Battery Charged Silencer" in the Google Play Store for this.
It mute the notification sound & vibration before battery is fully charged (usually 99% to 100%). It mutes only the notification sounds, not the phone calls.
I downloaded it and tried it, but it didn't seem to do anything. The alarm went off (vibrate) when it was running as the foreground app as well as a background app. It only lists the GT-I9100 and GT7510 as devices it works with, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway... no such luck... doh!

Thanks for the tip anyway man. It would have been perfect!

-Neil
The Following User Says Thank You to nheacock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xDa.Fun
Old
Thanks Meter 803

DONATE TO ME
I think you are in habit to keep your phone hooked in charger couple of hours. Samsung has put this feature because overcharging is not good for health of battery. And energy saving also good for green earth.
My Device : Android JB 4.2.2
God loves Fun

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xDa.Fun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

diablo009
Old
Thanks Meter 1,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675 View Post

Beautiful theme. But one request Joe: Would it feasible to make the signal have 5 bars instead of 4 since the Infuse supports 5 levels.

T Mobile Galaxy S5: [ROM] AllianceRom - Build 2

AT&T Galaxy S5: [ROM] Stock Rooted

All Infuse modems individually packed into CWM flashable packages

Android Memory Management
Customizing Icons

Clicking "THANKS" is the simplest and easiest way of showing appreciation.
The Following User Says Thank You to diablo009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
(Last edited by Judge Joseph Dredd; 29th April 2012 at 08:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 25,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo009 View Post
Beautiful theme. But one request Joe: Would it feasible to make the signal have 5 bars instead of 4 since the Infuse supports 5 levels.
Thank you, but that would be an good question for bigFau...I am not a themer...just a wall maker/finder....but I have stayed numerous times in a "Holiday Inn Express"...., believe this theme that bigfau provided is a port the "whiteout", which you are correct there are only 4 bars, never really paid attention, due to most of the time at my build at work, if I have 2 bars, I am golden...

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Some more wallies for screenies....enjoy all:

WALLS

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]