5,596,128 Members 33,343 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][MOD] The Dark CK MIUI - FB0 (Android 2.3.7)

Tip us?

CacingKalung
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by phan_tom View Post
Halo gan..

i know that asking OTA is not good, but i want to ask is there any planning for update?
because i like your rom best..
ehmm... since MIUI GB will not be released anymore, I don't think I will update to a new version of it. I'll wait for a new progress from Tj, then I'll do to try something
While then... maybe you can flash the following attached file to patch of this miui.
Attached Files
File Type: zip update-patch-miui-a-CK.zip - [Click for QR Code] (147.4 KB, 30 views)
Currently using :
K-Touch S100 Titan

ROM __________ : LewaOS-14.01.24
Android version__ : 4.1.2

Kernel__________ : default

CSL-MI410

ROM __________ : CM10-130810

Kernel__________ : CK Kernel v0.5c

Find my kernels built HERE

I'M NOT AN ANDROID ROM DEVELOPER... JUST A ROM PORTER.

I would not take any responsibility for your damage or brick phone, pregnancy or missing your things if you use my posted stuff...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CacingKalung For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheezzzz
Old
(Last edited by cheezzzz; 29th April 2012 at 03:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by CacingKalung View Post
ehmm... since MIUI GB will not be released anymore, I don't think I will update to a new version of it. I'll wait for a new progress from Tj, then I'll do to try something
While then... maybe you can flash the following attached file to patch of this miui.
what's the changelog for this patch?

btw gan i just flashed back to your rom from FR's, already wipe cache n dalvik before flashing to yours but i still retain a few issues like network operator names are all unknown, glitch screen after boot logo, which all existed when i was customizing in FR's rom. is there any way to start afresh and get rid of all these issues?

do i flash to wellcom firmware first then yours to prevent it?

CacingKalung
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezzzz View Post
what's the changelog for this patch?

btw gan i just flashed back to your rom from FR's, already wipe cache n dalvik before flashing to yours but i still retain a few issues like network operator names are all unknown, glitch screen after boot logo, which all existed when i was customizing in FR's rom. is there any way to start afresh and get rid of all these issues?

do i flash to wellcom firmware first then yours to prevent it?
Patch for inherit incoming vol d*** issue. Set vol at first call, it will be fine after that.
"Unknown" fixed for Indonesia and Malaysia operators (version 2.4.6). Make sure to clear cache. If you wipe data would be better.
Glitch screen problem seem came after restore from tibackup.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 @CKMIUI 2.4.13 using Tapatalk
Currently using :
K-Touch S100 Titan

CSL-MI410

I would not take any responsibility for your damage or brick phone, pregnancy or missing your things if you use my posted stuff...

cheezzzz
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Patch for inherit incoming vol d*** issue. Set vol at first call, it will be fine after that.
"Unknown" fixed for Indonesia and Malaysia operators (version 2.4.6). Make sure to clear cache. If you wipe data would be better.
Glitch screen problem seem came after restore from tibackup.

ok thanks bro ck for the new patch!

wipe data as in full wipe?

my glitch issue started when i changed boot animation via miui themes, is it cuz i restored data using tibackup it retained the glitch bootloader? x.x

CacingKalung
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 531
Quote:
ok thanks bro ck for the new patch!

wipe data as in full wipe?

my glitch issue started when i changed boot animation via miui themes, is it cuz i restored data using tibackup it retained the glitch bootloader? x.x
Yup if wipe data as in cwm, wipe data and cache partition in one step.
I don't think glitch in bootloader, but in system. I never change bootanimation, it happen when restored by tibackup, but seem because of there's a corrupt file in one or more apps in tibackup. Wipe data will remove the glitch.

Currently using :
K-Touch S100 Titan

CSL-MI410

The Following User Says Thank You to CacingKalung For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheezzzz
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Yup if wipe data as in cwm, wipe data and cache partition in one step.
I don't think glitch in bootloader, but in system. I never change bootanimation, it happen when restored by tibackup, but seem because of there's a corrupt file in one or more apps in tibackup. Wipe data will remove the glitch.

alright thanks bro ck, i will try that n manually change my themes after flashing instead of just tibackup.

another thing, about your call vol patch, what do u mean exactly by set the call volume in first call?

CacingKalung
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 531
Quote:
another thing, about your call vol patch, what do u mean exactly by set the call volume in first call?
I mean set the volume at the first incoming call. Press vol- once then adjust while in call. The vol setting will remain then.

Currently using :
K-Touch S100 Titan

CSL-MI410

The Following User Says Thank You to CacingKalung For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheezzzz
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
I mean set the volume at the first incoming call. Press vol- once then adjust while in call. The vol setting will remain then.

alright thanks! so far have you experienced any bugs or problems on your latest .4.13?

im trying to find the most stable rom, n prefer miui only cuz of the themes hehe.
The Following User Says Thank You to cheezzzz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CacingKalung
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 531
Quote:
alright thanks! so far have you experienced any bugs or problems on your latest .4.13?

im trying to find the most stable rom, n prefer miui only cuz of the themes hehe.
I find one or two reboot while many tasks in 2.4.13.
The most stable... I think stock rom is the one.
You like theme? Then try using Go Launcher EX... make some configuration.
I use miui because it has simple toggles on status bar and has many shortcut features, and simple to find contact on phone dialer also. Simple to use things... even torch I use a lot.

Currently using :
K-Touch S100 Titan

CSL-MI410

card-us
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
I find one or two reboot while many tasks in 2.4.13.
The most stable... I think stock rom is the one.
You like theme? Then try using Go Launcher EX... make some configuration.
I use miui because it has simple toggles on status bar and has many shortcut features, and simple to find contact on phone dialer also. Simple to use things... even torch I use a lot.

ok, love to use your ROM for daily
but i noticed that there are already an 2.4.13 version of your MIUI, now may i asked where the link for update to?? can't seem to find that link? on what page did you put the update link

The Following User Says Thank You to card-us For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]