XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AEON Q&A

Tip us?

fuqboiroi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfau View Post
Before you flashed Juicy did you wipe cache and dalvik?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Yes everytime I flash i wipe cache and dalvik

bigfau
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 10449

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuqboiroi View Post
Yes everytime I flash i wipe cache and dalvik
Did you happen to flash Juicy Orange a second time to try and fix the problem?

Can someone else confirm this for us please?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 21433
Quote:
Did you happen to flash Juicy Orange a second time to try and fix the problem? Can someone else confirm this for us please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335664949996.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	1030131  

Control Operator 1: Do you require backup? Judge Dredd: No.

You require Assistance, just @ or send it, to my Inbox.

fuqboiroi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Did you happen to flash Juicy Orange a second time to try and fix the problem?

Can someone else confirm this for us please?

So I Wiped Data/Cache and Dalvik then I formated system, data and cache
Flashed ROM and Juicy again and that fixed the issues. It was probably my phone and not the ROM or juicy orange
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuqboiroi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheMan42
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Question, ever since I flashed 1.3.1 I've had issues with the market, I can't purchase any apps outside of free ones. I get 'error purchasing', never had it before.

I've googled stuff, cleared data on framework services, download manager, and market - error still occurs. My version for the market is 3.4.7. Anyone have any fixes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

jdt352
Old
Thanks Meter 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan42 View Post
Question, ever since I flashed 1.3.1 I've had issues with the market, I can't purchase any apps outside of free ones. I get 'error purchasing', never had it before.

I've googled stuff, cleared data on framework services, download manager, and market - error still occurs. My version for the market is 3.4.7. Anyone have any fixes?

The only time I've had trouble purchasing an item in the market was when I had already had a paid version installed from another place, such as Getjar or Amazon Apps. Are you trying to purchase something you've already had on your phone, or tried to update it when you didn't buy from them? Just curious.

bigfau
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 10449

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan42 View Post

Copy market to somewhere else on your phone. Uninstall market. Reboot your phone. Once booted up re-install market again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigfau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alarmguy48195
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Default Ringtone

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum here. I've had my infuse for about a month, Rooted it the first week I had it, and have been flashing custom rom's on it since.
I'm currently running Aeon 1.3. I love the rom.
The only issue i'm having is, when I get a call, the phone does not ring. I've checked to make sure the phone is not on silent, the volume is turned up as well.
When I select the ringtone from sounds under the settings menu the ringtone plays. When a call comes in the phone will not ring, unless it's the first call after a re-boot, then the phone will ring for about 3 seconds, then go silent.
I have searched the forums here and several other sites as well with no luck.
I have moved the ringtones to different folders on the sd card both internal and external, I have moved all the ringtones into the media folder as well.
I know the speaker is good, I know the ringtones are good, as they can be played from settings.
Help
Thanks
alarmguy48195

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I think I figured it out, I had a call blocker installed. I installed it and now the ring tones work so far. I've tested on 4 calls so far.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alarmguy48195 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alarmguy48195
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Default ringtone

OK, got it worked out. Callblocker from the market was causing the issue. Uninstalled that app and all is good now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alarmguy48195 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 21433
Dammm that call blocker....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Control Operator 1: Do you require backup? Judge Dredd: No.

You require Assistance, just @ or send it, to my Inbox.

The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]