XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Video recording @60 fps

Tip us?

lukabike
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Video recording @60 fps

I there any way to record video @60 fps? Or to step down from full HD to 720p? I mean, I'd much rather have 720p @60fps instead of full HD @30fps. Having a full HD video recording on such small sensor and lens is like having 12+Mpix, total overkill (and quality goes down).

alextt1976
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukabike View Post
I there any way to record video @60 fps? Or to step down from full HD to 720p? I mean, I'd much rather have 720p @60fps instead of full HD @30fps. Having a full HD video recording on such small sensor and lens is like having 12+Mpix, total overkill (and quality goes down).
I had a sony camcorder that did 60fps at 720p and 30fps and the 60fps was so smooth against 30fps, it would be great to have 60fps on the s2! the video on the s2 has always been so choppy plus its not even a true 30fps ( Samsung lies about this )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alextt1976 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pollux King
Old
(Last edited by Pollux King; 29th April 2012 at 06:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukabike View Post
You can try 720p @60fps with lgcamera app from market, i know it has this option in settings but im not sure if it is possible without modified kernel on GNote.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pollux King For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alextt1976
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux King View Post
You can try 720p @60fps with lgcamera app from market, i know it has this option in settings but im not sure if it is possible without modified kernel on GNote.

I have LG Camera and it says 60fps but is only 30fps

Rivan_92
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Came across this thread and would love to be able to record @60fps 720p so im reviving this thread

Anyone got more info about this
The Following User Says Thank You to Rivan_92 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abhinav quietly brilliant
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivan_92 View Post
Came across this thread and would love to be able to record @60fps 720p so im reviving this thread

+1

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Happy cm user using cm since cm 6..!

noteandfound
Old
Thanks Meter 262
Default Re: Video recording @60 fps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivan_92 View Post

+1

Recognized Distributor™
Recognized DISTRIBUTOR