Project kitchen sink (cm9,miui,cna,aokp,gummy, plus tons of options) v2.0 5/3/12

OP jokersax11

28th April 2012, 11:43 PM   |  #481  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always_Jonezen

Smartbench 2012 and or Quadrant Standard are both good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bill

Quadrant has gotten much better. CF Bench is also pretty good as well

Hey thank for the reply I had triedsmartbench 2012 and antutu and it also failed on me but i will try the 2012 one for me its not a big deal just wanted to see where my device stood as far as benchmarks even though it means nothing in real world performance
Last edited by sk8trix; 28th April 2012 at 11:51 PM.
29th April 2012, 01:01 AM   |  #482  
Thanks Meter: 34

328 posts
More
Anybody knows if the stock CM9 browser is capable of flash? Mine is not. Did I miss anything?

Atrix 4G
jokersax CM9

Flash.apk needs to be installed in data/app for the browser to correctly play flash movies
Last edited by duchski; 30th April 2012 at 03:46 AM.
29th April 2012, 02:10 AM   |  #483  
Flag London ENGLAND
Thanks Meter: 124

307 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchski

Anybody knows if the stock CM9 browser is capable of flash? Mine is not. Did I miss anything?

Atrix 4G
jokersax CM9

Flash has never worked for me if I installed it through the kitchen but is fine if I install it though the market after the kitchen install is complete.
29th April 2012, 02:57 AM   |  #484  
Thanks Meter: 29

314 posts
Donate to Me
flash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddhard

Flash has never worked for me if I installed it through the kitchen but is fine if I install it though the market after the kitchen install is complete.

not sure what im missing here but flash is giving me the little icon in dolphin and stock browser. when i click it to install flash, adobe gives me this page:
http://www.adobe.com/m/cdc/android_2_2.html

my play store says flash is already installed but doesnt seem to work??

I'm getting this message from titanium bup about checking debugging usb setting in development app, do i need to do that and where is that exactly?? Thanks!
Last edited by foxrivertrekker; 29th April 2012 at 03:08 AM.
29th April 2012, 03:05 AM   |  #485  
Flag Yokosuka, Japan
Thanks Meter: 350

1,227 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxrivertrekker

not sure what im missing here but flash is giving me the little icon in dolphin and stock browser. when i click it to install flash, adobe gives me this page:
http://www.adobe.com/m/cdc/android_2_2.html

my play store says flash is already installed but doesnt seem to work??

It won't work as a system app, use titanium backup to uninstall it and reinstall through the market

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 03:17 AM   |  #486  
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 10

63 posts
More
Pulling the battery while it's plugged into the wall or a car charger (not a computer) works 100% of the time regardless of the charge level, for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl-soldier

Charge fully, turn off, remove battery, plug in, turn on, insert battery, let sit on charging screen for a minute, unplug, turn on.

29th April 2012, 03:55 AM   |  #487  
Thanks Meter: 29

314 posts
Donate to Me
Thumbs up flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcapone263

It won't work as a system app, use titanium backup to uninstall it and reinstall through the market

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Just figured that out 2 minutes ago

Just flashed again to make a few changes
cm9,nonwipe,tweaks,newlibs,nosoftkeys,1.3kernel,al llaunchers,landscapebrowserfix,mostapps
No problems, except stock browser and dolphin still fc's on rotate. !sure thats known issue.
1.3 seems a bit quicker
Cant figure out how to change the push on email?

Thanks, cant wait for next update!
Last edited by foxrivertrekker; 29th April 2012 at 04:26 AM.
29th April 2012, 07:49 AM   |  #488  
Flag Bellingham
Thanks Meter: 9

263 posts
More
This is amazing jokersax. Phenomenal work once again, don't ever expect anything less than that from you.
29th April 2012, 08:41 PM   |  #489  
Flag Where I Am
Thanks Meter: 8,991

5,823 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ih4ckback

This is amazing jokersax. Phenomenal work once again, don't ever expect anything less than that from you.

Well, don't forget, there are 3 of us on this build, including myself and Spleef.

Just wanted to let you know we're still working on getting all this ironed out. We have MIUI working on both Photon and MIUI in Aroma, AOKP and CNA are in the process or being built, and Joker's re-building Cm9 to work out some of the kinks that came with its first release.

One option that WILL be in next build....option to calibrate phone for larger, aftermarket batteries. Attached is a screenshot of my Photon from about 10 mins ago. I've had it n a single charge of a Hyperion 3600mah battery....32+ hours and showing 31% remaining. No more of the dreaded 1% for hours before the phone just suddenly dies.

MIUI also has been improved for this next build...battery life MUCH improved from 2.4.20.

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-04-29-15-22-21.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1031389  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Th3Bill For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 08:57 PM   |  #490  
Flag The Shangri-La Motel
Thanks Meter: 745

2,381 posts
More
I haven't forgotten about you Th3Bill. Glad to see you are ALL still hard at work and I can't wait to start more testing for you guys

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread