OP Senior Member
Flag Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 173

101 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by el6006

Can someone point me to the incredikernel with hwa test 7 thanks.

Sent from my Incredible using XDA

You can find a link to Incredikernel HWA Beta 1 in the OP.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drk.hd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 01:29 AM   |  #282  
Thanks Meter: 8

72 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by el6006

Can someone point me to the incredikernel with hwa test 7 thanks.

Here's a link to the post. I know the search function isn't the greatest at times. "Search the thread" isn't a very helpful response...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=24760860
Last edited by DRW315; 27th April 2012 at 01:34 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRW315 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 02:09 AM   |  #283  
Maryland
Thanks Meter: 52

187 posts
More
After a week on this ROM, I am officially *very* impressed. Great work by everyone who has made this possible.

Not wanting to re-start a battery controversy, but I do find that calibrating the ROM helps. After I did that I get enough battery life to use this as a daily.

Haven't had any problems at all. Great ROM. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335485339913.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1026498  
29th April 2012, 02:44 AM   |  #284  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
I just wanted to add my input here ... ive been using this rom for about 48 hours now and although i have had maybe two times that I have actually missed having the camcorder this was an unbelievably stable rom for me thus far . As far as the battery goes ... i charged to 100 % got up to go bio and came back in under 3 minutes and the battery was at 92 % ... of course this sent me into panic mode but in my dealings with this rom once i get that initial drop its pretty smooth sailing from there . IN FACT i would say that I actually get better battery life than my stock rom from Verizon. Other bugs that I have noticed
Keep in mind i am using this rom as it sits with no further mods then posted in the original post

1.) The internet browser closes at times when inputing a web site directly into the address bar ... I do NOT want to call it force closing as there is no particular notification of this it just loses focus and pushes itself to background (annoying but not a deal breaker)

2.) The initial battery drain as i stated above ... clearly a strange bug wich I do not know is specific to me and my phone or a common one

3.) There are slight hang ups as far as the phone seeming as though it is taking a breath before it actualy does what i ask it to do ... these are not super often but often enough to notice and may be an ICS thing and not related to the rom itself

4.) The wifi seems like its just lost its will to reach out and grab signals ... in the notification bar in places i used to consistently get full wifi i now only get one dot ... this is in airplain mode with all other data turned off ... just seems to struggle with getting powerful wifi even if its in a spot my phone was okay before . This is a consistant issue as I have tested it in several places with the same results

beautiful work folks I applaud you all and can not wait to see how this develops ... you have me hooked and I hope that this helps even if its in a small way
29th April 2012, 03:49 AM   |  #285  
Flag Ghent
Thanks Meter: 53

209 posts
More
Would tweaks from some of my gb build.prop work? Im going to be tweakig the hell out of this in a few minutes. I'll see what I can do.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA
29th April 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #286  
Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 47

164 posts
More
It's been a while since I've flashed anything except CM7-stable. Does auto-brightness still require significant tuning of levels to make it not ridiculously dark, or do we have good defaults?
29th April 2012, 04:19 AM   |  #287  
Flag Ghent
Thanks Meter: 53

209 posts
More
mediafire >:(
mediafire ALWAYS slows down for me lol. my dl speed dropped to 20 KB/ps this may take a while.....
29th April 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #288  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 548

1,388 posts
More
the hwa kernel is posted to the main thread.

anyways, to anyone running this rom, what radio are you using/what is recommended?
Last edited by Shano56; 29th April 2012 at 05:38 AM.
29th April 2012, 05:38 AM   |  #289  
Thanks Meter: 13

199 posts
More
I'm confused, is the wifi problem fixed within the rom now? Or will I have to make a local fix?

29th April 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #290  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 173

101 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orfius christ

I'm confused, is the wifi problem fixed within the rom now? Or will I have to make a local fix?

It's fixed. Just make sure you have the build currently in the OP.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to drk.hd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, incredible, kang, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread