[Q] brick to samsung logo

OP smach31

28th April 2012, 03:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag st jerome,qc
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
More
hi this is my fisrt tread and just to said i do over 7hours rechearch for unbricked my samsung from rogers sgh i997r so is the point i try to overclock my infuse and do a kernel change with odin (dont have cwm) i try defuse kernel and now stock with samsung logo and just have the download mode can i reflash the stock kernel and if i dont find any valid link for stock rogers kernel gingerbread 2.3.3 just give me a solution lol my wife gona kill me!!!! ps: i think at&t kernel are not compatible with rogers maybe its the reason wy im brick? tanks you in advance
28th April 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #2  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 27,252

15,889 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smach31

hi this is my fisrt tread and just to said i do over 7hours rechearch for unbricked my samsung from rogers sgh i997r so is the point i try to overclock my infuse and do a kernel change with odin (dont have cwm) i try defuse kernel and now stock with samsung logo and just have the download mode can i reflash the stock kernel and if i dont find any valid link for stock rogers kernel gingerbread 2.3.3 just give me a solution lol my wife gona kill me!!!! ps: i think at&t kernel are not compatible with rogers maybe its the reason wy im brick? tanks you in advance

Ok, I have found the stock rooted package within the thread that has dead links, someone mirrored it, thx goodness...but give me a few and I will pass the mirror and it does work I just downloaded it...

here ya go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=164

refer back to op for info/dir if required.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1193927
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 03:53 AM   |  #3  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 24,759

13,519 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You must not have done as much research as you claim since you tried to use a Froyo kernel with Gingerbread.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy512 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #4  
Mega-City One

15,889 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512

You must not have done as much research as you claim since you tried to use a Froyo kernel with Gingerbread. Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Your correct...most don't...just trying to provide assist...
29th April 2012, 04:59 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Developer
Flag Rome, Ga.
Thanks Meter: 8,095

5,963 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512

You must not have done as much research as you claim since you tried to use a Froyo kernel with Gingerbread.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! That was helpful! :thumbdown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to dman3285 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 01:00 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag st jerome,qc
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675

Ok, I have found the stock rooted package within the thread that has dead links, someone mirrored it, thx goodness...but give me a few and I will pass the mirror and it does work I just downloaded it...

here ya go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=164

refer back to op for info/dir if required.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1193927

thank you very mutch you save my life lol! and now i know the difference betwen at&t and rogers!!!now my infuse work like new!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to smach31 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 01:01 AM   |  #7  
Mega-City One

15,889 posts
More
Quote:

thank you very mutch you save my life lol! and now i know the difference betwen at&t and rogers!!!now my infuse work like new!!!

:thumbup::thumbup:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread