FORUMS

Two New Moto X and New Moto G Announced, Details Inside

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

[Q] brick to samsung logo

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By smach31, Junior Member on 28th April 2012, 02:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi this is my fisrt tread and just to said i do over 7hours rechearch for unbricked my samsung from rogers sgh i997r so is the point i try to overclock my infuse and do a kernel change with odin (dont have cwm) i try defuse kernel and now stock with samsung logo and just have the download mode can i reflash the stock kernel and if i dont find any valid link for stock rogers kernel gingerbread 2.3.3 just give me a solution lol my wife gona kill me!!!! ps: i think at&t kernel are not compatible with rogers maybe its the reason wy im brick? tanks you in advance
 
 
28th April 2012, 03:42 PM |#2  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Flag Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 33,421
 
10101010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smach31

hi this is my fisrt tread and just to said i do over 7hours rechearch for unbricked my samsung from rogers sgh i997r so is the point i try to overclock my infuse and do a kernel change with odin (dont have cwm) i try defuse kernel and now stock with samsung logo and just have the download mode can i reflash the stock kernel and if i dont find any valid link for stock rogers kernel gingerbread 2.3.3 just give me a solution lol my wife gona kill me!!!! ps: i think at&t kernel are not compatible with rogers maybe its the reason wy im brick? tanks you in advance

Ok, I have found the stock rooted package within the thread that has dead links, someone mirrored it, thx goodness...but give me a few and I will pass the mirror and it does work I just downloaded it...

here ya go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=164

refer back to op for info/dir if required.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1193927
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 02:53 AM |#3  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 25,323
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smach31

hi this is my fisrt tread and just to said i do over 7hours rechearch for unbricked my samsung from rogers sgh i997r so is the point i try to overclock my infuse and do a kernel change with odin (dont have cwm) i try defuse kernel and now stock with samsung logo and just have the download mode can i reflash the stock kernel and if i dont find any valid link for stock rogers kernel gingerbread 2.3.3 just give me a solution lol my wife gona kill me!!!! ps: i think at&t kernel are not compatible with rogers maybe its the reason wy im brick? tanks you in advance

You must not have done as much research as you claim since you tried to use a Froyo kernel with Gingerbread.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy512 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 03:05 AM |#4  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Flag Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 33,421
 
10101010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512

You must not have done as much research as you claim since you tried to use a Froyo kernel with Gingerbread. Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Your correct...most don't...just trying to provide assist...
29th April 2012, 03:59 AM |#5  
dman3285's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Rome, Ga.
Thanks Meter: 8,070
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512

You must not have done as much research as you claim since you tried to use a Froyo kernel with Gingerbread.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! That was helpful! :thumbdown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to dman3285 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 12:00 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag st jerome,qc
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675

Ok, I have found the stock rooted package within the thread that has dead links, someone mirrored it, thx goodness...but give me a few and I will pass the mirror and it does work I just downloaded it...

here ya go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=164

refer back to op for info/dir if required.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1193927

thank you very mutch you save my life lol! and now i know the difference betwen at&t and rogers!!!now my infuse work like new!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to smach31 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 12:01 AM |#7  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Flag Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 33,421
 
10101010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smach31

thank you very mutch you save my life lol! and now i know the difference betwen at&t and rogers!!!now my infuse work like new!!!

:thumbup::thumbup:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes