5,597,501 Members 31,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] DarkDroid [1.1] [02/26/2012] [XT862/XT860]

Tip us?
 
SketchyStunts
Old
#341  
SketchyStunts's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 300
Posts: 1,524
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GA.
Rooted my friends d3 last night & flashed this ROM. Pretty sweet! Way faster & it made me look like a hero to her. Thank you! Lol

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
 
The-Captain
Old
#342  
The-Captain's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3162
Posts: 2,807
Join Date: May 2011
This rom is awesome!
 
dpwhitty11
Old
#343  
dpwhitty11's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 204
Posts: 1,523
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Houston/Waco

 
DONATE TO ME
I feel this is the final version of DarkDroid in its current state. If a stable version of ICS is out before I get a new phone (the new Incredible) this summer, I'll be updating this to ICS.
Just saiyan.

So, it's a waiting game until mid July.
Sprint Moto X
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Creator of the DarkDroid Droid 3 rom.

Visit my website for my work.
 
The-Captain
Old
#344  
The-Captain's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3162
Posts: 2,807
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpwhitty11 View Post
I feel this is the final version of DarkDroid in its current state. If a stable version of ICS is out before I get a new phone (the new Incredible) this summer, I'll be updating this to ICS.
Just saiyan.

So, it's a waiting game until mid July.
ICS is already pretty stable!

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2
 
dpwhitty11
Old
#345  
dpwhitty11's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 204
Posts: 1,523
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Houston/Waco

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by techno-update View Post
ICS is already pretty stable!

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2
I like having a working camera, so until that comes, I for one am staying off of it.

I had Gummy running for about a week, but couldn't stand not having a fully working camera. And I was unable to interact with flash/javascript things in the browser. Other than that, I would say it's (nearly) as stable as Gingerbread.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
Sprint Moto X
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Creator of the DarkDroid Droid 3 rom.

Visit my website for my work.
 
#G#
Old
(Last edited by #G#; 9th May 2012 at 01:56 AM.)
#346  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 65
Join Date: Mar 2008
Default loop :( help or advice!

Hello,
On xt860 canadian I did the OTA to 2.3.6.

then: safestrap, backup, enabled safe, double formatted/wiped cache, (also tried) formatted system, installed darkdroid 1.1 zip, rebooted.

It loads but
- invalid sim
- no mobile internet: apns cannot be added/saved/work

I also tried Liberty, same issues
 
AragornPE
Old
#347  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 430
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Recife
Ask once. You have bumped 2 old topics just to ask this.

Basically:

Install custom ROM
Boot
Reboot
Install Data fix (latest if possible)
Reboot

You are done.
Nokia E50[stolen] -> Nokia 6120[deprecated] -> Nokia 6710 Navigator[R.I.P] -> Nokia X6[sold] -> Milestone 2 [R.I.P] -> Milestone 3[gift] -> Galaxy Note [R.I.P.] -> Galaxy Note 3 N9005
Rest in Pieces
 
dpwhitty11
Old
#348  
dpwhitty11's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 204
Posts: 1,523
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Houston/Waco

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by #G# View Post
Hello,
On xt860 canadian I did the OTA to 2.3.6.

then: safestrap, backup, enabled safe, double formatted/wiped cache, (also tried) formatted system, installed darkdroid 1.1 zip, rebooted.

It loads but
- invalid sim
- no mobile internet: apns cannot be added/saved/work

I also tried Liberty, same issues
You need to apply the data fix... I have the directions in my installation instructions.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Sprint Moto X
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Creator of the DarkDroid Droid 3 rom.

Visit my website for my work.
 
daimerion
Old
#349  
daimerion's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 370
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Holts Summit, MO

 
DONATE TO ME
Idk if this has been asked nor did I want to troll through pages to check so....

Dark droid ics base in the future?

*Edit*Nevermind...didn't have to troll it was just a few posts up

Sent from my XT862 using XDA
 
dpwhitty11
Old
#350  
dpwhitty11's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 204
Posts: 1,523
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Houston/Waco

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daimerion View Post
Idk if this has been asked nor did I want to troll through pages to check so....

Dark droid ics base in the future?

*Edit*Nevermind...didn't have to troll it was just a few posts up

Sent from my XT862 using XDA
It's a few posts above... I'm waiting for a stable and fully working camera.


Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Sprint Moto X
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Creator of the DarkDroid Droid 3 rom.

Visit my website for my work.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes