Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,557 Members 52,949 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2) | Task650 (6.24.13) AT&T

Tip us?

shoestar
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Task, why has you not fixed the capacitive lights?? Lmfao.

Anyways, great ROM. Love it man.

Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3: SGH-I747
ROM: Wicked v6
Kernel: ktoonsez - O/C to 1809mhz
Modem: LK3

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: GT-N8013
ROM: Redemption ROM v3.2
Kernel: Stock

Jay_eS_Iye
Old
Thanks Meter 15
so starting having ROM Control FC on me when I would try to go into Lockscreen Options. It happened after I set a custom icon for one of the Octo-buttons and then tried to change it again, it FC'd on me. Then everytime I tried to go into Lockscreen Options it FC's on me. So I updated to 4/28#2 hoping it would fix it but it didn't. Then I noticed in the update my sdcard and emmc swapped on me, so copying over my TiBu info from one to the other to do a backup and wiping/reinstalling to see if it all fixes, but does anyone have any ideas as to what is causing the problem?
LG G2 D800, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-7310
Past Devices: Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-i777, Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, BlackBerry 9000/8900/8310/8330/8700, Palm Treo 750, HP iPAQ hw6515

task650
Old
(Last edited by task650; 29th April 2012 at 03:15 AM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47381

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_eS_Iye View Post
so starting having ROM Control FC on me when I would try to go into Lockscreen Options. It happened after I set a custom icon for one of the Octo-buttons and then tried to change it again, it FC'd on me. Then everytime I tried to go into Lockscreen Options it FC's on me. So I updated to 4/28#2 hoping it would fix it but it didn't. Then I noticed in the update my sdcard and emmc swapped on me, so copying over my TiBu info from one to the other to do a backup and wiping/reinstalling to see if it all fixes, but does anyone have any ideas as to what is causing the problem?
I know exactly why you are having the issues.

1) you didn't read the OP

2) you didn't follow the installation instructions

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Senor Forum
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Man, what a relaxing night. Sitting on my patio with a nice bowl of oatmeal, some green tea, a nice breeze, and most importantly, a troll to observe from a safe distance to cover my entertainment.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
Galaxy S3 AT&T - AOKP(Jellybean 4.1.2)Task & Ktoonsez (11/4)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Senor Forum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Xander_25
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5 View Post
I can't believe I'd rather be on XDA than Disneyland lol. I have a problem...
It's called XDAsty... new stuff on the market. When you mix it with 1 part task650, well... you know the rest.

Always remember to search before posting. Your issue has most likely been listed before and it keeps the flames away!
The Following User Says Thank You to Xander_25 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gotfolk
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Insert smiley face eating pop corn here...

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
DesignGears #1 FAUCHER!!!

monkey hung
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Is this similar to the Milestone 5 release? or will you update it later to incorporate M5 in it?

Jank4AU
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1707

DONATE TO ME
Just noticed this kernel packed with this ROM update isn't from atinm, but from inky-ghost. Did he take over for a while, is atinm taking a break? Just curious and being nosey, no biggie.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

ROM: AICP 5.0 Nightly (2014.08.15)
AT&T LG G2 - D800
TWRP 2.7.0.0

1weener
Old
Thanks Meter 472
Default wow

newest noob here... I have been a silent user of this rom since its ealy days, and have tried all 3 posted kernels. I wish neak would run on my 777...
Anyway, since I have read every post in this thread, I just had to post 10 so I could just say thanks to Task here.

FLAME THIS:
Confirmation number: 1SD35052TU069094N
The Following User Says Thank You to 1weener For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Xander_25
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Forum View Post
Man, what a relaxing night. Sitting on my patio with a nice bowl of oatmeal, some green tea, a nice breeze, and most importantly, a troll to observe from a safe distance to cover my entertainment.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trolls.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1030170  

Always remember to search before posting. Your issue has most likely been listed before and it keeps the flames away!

Tags
and are phone is, aokp, at&t i-777, awesome, curing blindness, illiterate noobs, mr. rogers, open source, random banter, rated pg, read the faq, rom, search or gtfo, task is awesome, taskbros, taskonians, this rom tastes like victory, we're #1!, west coast beauty, you're welcome for the rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe