[ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

29th April 2012, 01:35 AM   |  #5101  
Flag Hornsea
Thanks Meter: 301

1,707 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moffasin

Is anyone else having issues with the call volume being really really loud even with it set to lowest? I'm currently on 4.0.0.

I'm on 3.1 and my call volume is really low.
Any way to improve this?

Yes volume is up full
29th April 2012, 04:53 AM   |  #5102  
Thanks Meter: 6

313 posts
Bump on LinkedIn for HTC Sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmigao

I am not using it either, can remove it.

Also, in HTC Hub there is "LinkedIn for HTC Sense" but it fails to install after download...

that got me to trying "fix_permissions", but can't be executed under Terminal Emulator.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

29th April 2012, 05:25 AM   |  #5103  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 27

249 posts
More
does this rom support CNAP?
29th April 2012, 05:40 AM   |  #5104  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 104

284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagofcrap24

works fine for me. in fact it works too fine. so much that if your not even listening to any music and the phone is on standby in your pocket holding a volume button will actually start playing a song which is very bad news at work XD

sat at desk wondering why i can hear music then realising that its me. boss just looking over and frowning

[EDIT] not sure if its rom specific or again lazy HTC bug but its pretty big problem for me.
i will describe situation to reproduce.

turn media volume up. (doesnt have to be but just for test)
stop music from playing
switch screen off
hold volume up
music starts playing

even if on silent and media volume off
switch screen off
hold volume up
music starts playing (though cant hear it because media volume is off)
keep tapping volume up (media volume increases until you can hear music)

now i would like to think that this is a feature of HTC but to be honest it seems completely stupid to say that if you want your phone on silent, you could accidentally scream your metallica album at full volume just by having 1 button squished in your pocket

If u want long press voldown to skip to the precious track and not toggle pause/play,
Check.the enable backward skip option in leedroid tweaks>lockscreen>volume control

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 06:07 AM   |  #5105  
Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 8,061

5,553 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rycon33

Thanks Patrics, attached is my ]RC user.txt

Thanks, but what is the change from your previous ROMCleaner session
Or is this the one you used and had problems?

Sent from my HTC One X
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 06:26 AM   |  #5106  
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
Will this custom ROM help/fix these issues I have with the stock ROM?
Hi there,

This is my first time reaching out into XDA for my issues with my phone, and I'm sorry if I am repeating things that other people have mentioned, or solved, but I don't know where else to go after searching through the topics, and not seeing anything specific for my problems.

These are issues that I'm noticing in general, and from coming off a Samsung Galaxy Note;

-3G/HSPA+ disables/drops out during a phone call (I cannot browse the web during calls)
-LED Flash cannot be used during a call (I haven't seen this happen on any other phone)
-Music skips (resolved only after restarting phone)
-Phone only takes 2-3 shots within 2 seconds when the shutter button is held down
-Camera takes completely over saturated photos (raw steaks look purple instead of their fresh, red hue)
-LED light is 3 times (generalized) dimmer than the Samsung Galaxy Note
-In mail, there is no 'Mark All Read' option (thinks that all messages that go to the phone are new)
-In mail, there is no 'next' or 'back' button to go from message to message. (The only option is to get out of the message, and tap on the next one you want to read.)

Can anyone help with these issues? Will this ROM help with these issues?
OR should I get a refund/exchange for the phone?
(I had more, but I cannot remember those issues right now.)

I'm using 1.28.707.10 and the phone is from Singapore.
29th April 2012, 06:50 AM   |  #5107  
Thanks Meter: 37

497 posts
Thought I'd give some feedback after using this rom for a while. Just upgraded to 4.1 and loving it.

In regards to my music not being controlled by the volume buttons I found that after flashing blubbers 3dot tweak the volume buttons would not work,however using lc tweaks from this threads 2 post of add ons it all works fine just with the stock player mind you.

One thing about the lc tweaks. When I install just the power mod it works fine I pget the option to reboot into recovery etc but when I select more tweaks they all install and work fine including the 3 dot removal which keeps the volume control,but I don't get the option to reboot into recovery. But the rest of the options are there like silent and mobile data on or off just in the reboot menu it's just reboot.

If I install just the power menu tweak it works fine but the home button gets reassigned to recent apps which I don't want.

I wanted to try leedroid tweaks but I can't download them anymore.

29th April 2012, 07:08 AM   |  #5108  
Thanks Meter: 7

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiesta_Miyabi

Hi there,

This is my first time reaching out into XDA for my issues with my phone, and I'm sorry if I am repeating things that other people have mentioned, or solved, but I don't know where else to go after searching through the topics, and not seeing anything specific for my problems.

These are issues that I'm noticing in general, and from coming off a Samsung Galaxy Note;

-3G/HSPA+ disables/drops out during a phone call (I cannot browse the web during calls)
-LED Flash cannot be used during a call (I haven't seen this happen on any other phone)
-Phone only takes 2-3 shots within 2 seconds when the shutter button is held down
-Camera takes completely over saturated photos (raw steaks look purple instead of their fresh, red hue)
-In mail, there is no 'Mark All Read' option (thinks that all messages that go to the phone are new)
-In mail, there is no 'next' or 'back' button to go from message to message. (The only option is to get out of the message, and tap on the next one you want to read.)

I think most points you mentioned are normal. I know for sure that you cant use the LED during a call because it was the same with my DHD.
29th April 2012, 07:30 AM   |  #5109  
Thanks Meter: 12

193 posts
Quote:

Hi there,

Hi buddy,

I'm come with the same rom as you......but didn't not come across of your problem...

Because on the day bought this phone, I had unlocked it and flash mike ARHD rom until today...

Never turn back and look at the stock rom....
29th April 2012, 07:37 AM   |  #5110  
Thanks Meter: 37

497 posts
Quote:

Hi there,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttm94

I think most points you mentioned are normal. I know for sure that you cant use the LED during a call because it was the same with my DHD.

I have to agree. Most of your issues are either able to be fixed with a tweak or app.
Photos can be modified in the settings to change saturation before taking pictures and many many apps out there can help with editing.

I see your point in regards with next and previous in the mail client but again app should probably be able to fix that.

Don't know about the led being less bright depends on which led you're referring to camera or notification. Either one seems fine to me.

Camera is very very very quick and if you go from lock screen keep the shutter button pressed it will take up to 99 shots in30 odd seconds. Music has never really skipped with me but you may want to try another app.

And when it comes to browsing while on a call. I've not personally tried it but in the past or worked for me but not tried on this phone and I will, but as far as I know your carrier needs to allow it.

But with all your issues i think you should just get a replacement handset if you can. And Take it from there. But first try a factory reset.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, android revolution hd, arhd, best custom rom, epic custom rom, fastest sense rom, htc one x, htc sense 4.5 / 4+, ice cream sandwich, latest rom
Previous Thread Next Thread