Originally Posted by eyeballer
And incremental updates are live! Update Goo Manager in the play store (v2.0.4).
Currently incremental updates will ONLY be offered by the app when attempting to update from the previous night's build. If you miss a night, you'll have to flash the full rom, then incrementals will be available again. Incremental updates are 35-40mb (depending on how much changes of course) vs a full 120mb nightly. They also don't format /system each flash like a full rom does. So faster downloads, faster flashes and less wear on the flash memory of your device.
1) This feature is still experimental, please let me know if you hit any issues.
2) Incremental updates will work with CWM but require handing off or manually flashing. If you use TWRP the updates happen at the press of a button.. TWRP offers the best user experience. You can install TWRP via goo manager by going to menu-install openscriptrecovery.
3) This is only for emmc setups not sdcard installs
Huge huge thanks to s0up for making this possible!
Thanks eyeballer, this is great. 2 questions.
1. If i go to twrp manually to install zips, it doesnt seem to properly show my sd card files. it says im looking at the sd dir but shows emmc folders?
2. When i install zips from the goo app, if i check to install gapps and rom at the same time. does it matter that it installs the gapps before the rom? doesnt seem to have an issue.