Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,636 Members 52,366 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sgs2 dock compatible with sgr ???

Tip us?
 
ZeXzr
Old
#1  
ZeXzr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 150
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Zrenjanin
Default Sgs2 dock compatible with sgr ???

What are your experiences, did someone tried this ??? Or some other?

http://www.focalprice.com/MC302B/SEA..._S2_Black.html

The dimensions of both phones are approximate but do not know whether to be compatible...
 
sagarwadhwa1
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 151
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeXzr View Post
What are your experiences, did someone tried this ??? Or some other?

http://www.focalprice.com/MC302B/SEA..._S2_Black.html

The dimensions of both phones are approximate but do not know whether to be compatible...
Well, the S2 is much thinner than our phone and even at the thick end, it is quite thinner (where the dock would be connected)... i don't think it would be compatible but you can go and check it out if its available for display somewhere...
 
ZeXzr
Old
#3  
ZeXzr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 150
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Zrenjanin
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarwadhwa1 View Post
Well, the S2 is much thinner than our phone and even at the thick end, it is quite thinner (where the dock would be connected)... i don't think it would be compatible but you can go and check it out if its available for display somewhere...
Yeap you're right
 
ZeXzr
Old
#4  
ZeXzr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 150
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Zrenjanin
Look at this, it would fit s2 with case it should be good for galaxy r, what do you think???

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/seidio-in...-s2-p30985.htm
 
'cooleagle'
Old
#5  
'cooleagle''s Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1139
Posts: 1,920
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeXzr View Post
Look at this, it would fit s2 with case it should be good for galaxy r, what do you think???

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/seidio-in...-s2-p30985.htm
This could allow it to dock but remember the time taken to charge using a USB port would be more when compared to charging using a wall charger.
 
sagarwadhwa1
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 151
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeXzr View Post
Look at this, it would fit s2 with case it should be good for galaxy r, what do you think???

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/seidio-in...-s2-p30985.htm
and it seems a little too fragile... :/ just saying what it looks like...
 
ZeXzr
Old
#7  
ZeXzr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 150
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Zrenjanin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cooleagle' View Post
This could allow it to dock but remember the time taken to charge using a USB port would be more when compared to charging using a wall charger.
Yes you're right, I forgot that




Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarwadhwa1 View Post
and it seems a little too fragile... :/ just saying what it looks like...
Yeah, and somehow too expensive for what it offers, somewhere I found that the first one can work with sgr, but I'll check the live.
 
ZeXzr
Old
#8  
ZeXzr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 150
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Zrenjanin
I forgot to say, look at this http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/samsung-g...dle-p29888.htm then look compatibility but I wrote them an email and thay said it's not compatibily
 
BryceEvin
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Thumbs up Cool best USB SYNC Charger Cradle Holder Dock White For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Optim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeXzr View Post
I forgot to say, look at this then look compatibility but I wrote them an email and thay said it's not compatibily
USB SYNC Charger Cradle Holder Dock White For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Optim
Maybe you just search them and you would get a good selection!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


How to Factory Reset your Samsung Gear Live Android Wear SmartWatch – XDA Developer TV

Do you want to Factory Reset your Samsung Gear … more

Get Your Special xda:devcon ’14 Hotel And Conference Rate While It Lasts

By now you’ve definitely heard about XDA’s … more

Google Chromecast Rootable Once Again!

Over the six months, theGoogle Chromecasthas gained a considerable amount of official functionality. … more

YAATA isn’t Just Another Android Texting App

Although our mobile devices today are capable of executingnearly every task we normally … more