Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 40,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (Android 2.3.7)(2012.05.26)

Tip us?

phapsubongtoi
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre4speed View Post
Keep us updated. No luck with the radios and kernels. If I could get my flipside rooted, I could try to extract those for you(with someones help that knows what they're doing) but its still being stubborn.
why don't you try to root by super one click on a windows xp pc ?

pre4speed
Old
Thanks Meter 333

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phapsubongtoi View Post
Don't have one accessible that can do that stuff. My xp machine got zapped with 220 volts of electricity a while back and about only good for now is a paperweight.
The Following User Says Thank You to pre4speed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

laidaxin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
May be you will do this:
1.replace the /lib/moudles/modem_pm_driver.ko

2.add the missing files in system/lib,like the librilswith.so etc...

3.change the build.prop in ril lines

you all can try this for 3G problem.I try it,but when reboot to the system,I can't get any sign.But this way is the only way to solve this problem.Maybe I foget some lib or any other files fo this change.I work on CM9 now,good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laidaxin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xaser66
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidaxin View Post
May be you will do this:
1.replace the /lib/moudles/modem_pm_driver.ko

2.add the missing files in system/lib,like the librilswith.so etc...

3.change the build.prop in ril lines

you all can try this for 3G problem.I try it,but when reboot to the system,I can't get any sign.But this way is the only way to solve this problem.Maybe I foget some lib or any other files fo this change.I work on CM9 now,good luck!
Hi!

Well, first of all thanks to Laidaxin for the kind help to us about this rom, and also to all the other people around here that is helping with debugging of it.

I would like to ask for some details about:

1) Wonders if somebody may already tested the last suggestion of Laidaxin that I quoted above and if may share info about how it works.

2) Since there so many info and tests made for getting this rom working I wonder if somebody that was following the process of install and test this Rom may make a new clean thread with a walktrought step by step tutorial for this rom install process that may cover the install and working procedure of the recovery needed for install the Laidaxin rom. This because may help some other new friends aroud to install and may get more people around with Flips to try an test this.

Thanks to all and best regards!
The Following User Says Thank You to xaser66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

halsparks89
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
i tried what laidaxin suggested still a dead end... and the bootloader stuff is out of my realm of understanding
The Following User Says Thank You to halsparks89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

habbinfo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hello, is to host the file somewhere?
115.com is very bad, i downloading the file and the connection stop, I tried several times
The Following User Says Thank You to habbinfo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phapsubongtoi
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by habbinfo View Post
Hello, is to host the file somewhere?
115.com is very bad, i downloading the file and the connection stop, I tried several times
mirror link :
http://www.mediafire.com/?h6rt2y995mgwxv2

pre4speed
Old
Thanks Meter 333

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phapsubongtoi View Post
Got it rooted finally! This method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1321582 was the only way to get root back.
The Following User Says Thank You to pre4speed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phapsubongtoi
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
the GPS is not stable in laidaxin's rom, can some body fix it ?

xaser66
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Well, finally I got the time to try and now my flipside is installed with Laidaxin CM7 and this rom is so great and the FlipSide seems like a totally diferent phone...

Seems so really short the details about having 3g and gps so would be wonderfull if We could get some other Dev that may help us, since Laidaxin said that now is working in ICS...

So, will be nice to know about the tests that may be are doing by the people around here...

Thanks to all that help with this rom to the point that is until today, is so great work!...

Best regards!

The Following User Says Thank You to xaser66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cyanogen, rom