Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 48,979 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ChobitsDigitalis Rom Support Thread

Tip us?

sbfreak
Old
(Last edited by sbfreak; 27th April 2012 at 08:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Can someone please tell me how to change the Messages app theme. The avatar are no good and it's using too much space compared to the stock one.

Solehria
Old
Thanks Meter 7
i have chobsdigtial v1.6 how can i edit the order of the status bar toggles??

ROFLkopter
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solehria View Post
i have chobsdigtial v1.6 how can i edit the order of the status bar toggles??
Use the 'Quick Settings' to change them. When in 'Quick Settings' press the Menu button to bring up a mini menu and press 'customise'. That will let you change the order... I think...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA
Paranoid Android 3+
franco.Kernel
Google Nexus 4

Samsung Galaxy Europa Samsung Galaxy Mini > Samsung Galaxy Y > HTC Explorer > Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY > Sony Xperia Miro > Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini > Samsung Galaxy SIII > LG Google Nexus 4

Solehria
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLkopter View Post
Use the 'Quick Settings' to change them. When in 'Quick Settings' press the Menu button to bring up a mini menu and press 'customise'. That will let you change the order... I think...

no it doesnt!

webstartm
Old
Thanks Meter 16
when will v1.8 and v2.0 bugless?
i can see that users can not boot into v1.8

ROFLkopter
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solehria View Post
no it doesnt!
My bad! I did say 'I think' that's how to do it. I'm not sure if you can change the status bar order then...

Paranoid Android 3+
franco.Kernel
Google Nexus 4

Samsung Galaxy Europa Samsung Galaxy Mini > Samsung Galaxy Y > HTC Explorer > Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY > Sony Xperia Miro > Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini > Samsung Galaxy SIII > LG Google Nexus 4

CarlDeanCatabay
Old
Thanks Meter 4,657

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by webstartm View Post
when will v1.8 and v2.0 bugless?
i can see that users can not boot into v1.8
The "when" will happen if more users will do a beta test and will give helpful feedback. As far as I know v1. 8 includes a custom kernel which may increase my bin count that is why I didn't try it. I

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Hyperion - Titan of the East | the fastest and smoothest ROM for Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S5360 yet
Current Projects:
Hyperion DXLL1 | Hyperion CM 7.2
Phones:
Samsung Galaxy Y - Hyperion DXLL1 | Samsung Galaxy SII Int'l - ParanoidAndroid 3.15 | Samsung Galaxy S4 Int'l I9505 - CM 10.1 NIGHTLY

CarlDeanCatabay
Old
Thanks Meter 4,657

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfreak View Post
Can someone please tell me how to change the Messages app theme. The avatar are no good and it's using too much space compared to the stock one.
You need to edit the apk. Search xda on how to do that. But on how to edit the message bubbles, size of avatar, transition etc, ask the dev.

Hyperion - Titan of the East | the fastest and smoothest ROM for Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S5360 yet
Current Projects:
Phones:
Samsung Galaxy Y - Hyperion DXLL1 | Samsung Galaxy SII Int'l - ParanoidAndroid 3.15 | Samsung Galaxy S4 Int'l I9505 - CM 10.1 NIGHTLY

Porobu
Old
Thanks Meter 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlDeanCatabay View Post
The "when" will happen if more users will do a beta test and will give helpful feedback. As far as I know v1. 8 includes a custom kernel which may increase my bin count that is why I didn't try it. I
Bin count only increases when you flas a non stock package from odin

My YouTube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/Porobu
Register DropBox account from this link and earn more free space: http://db.tt/Q8AGaQld

CarlDeanCatabay
Old
Thanks Meter 4,657

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by prnc_qjd View Post
@HCFroyd247
how do i install MIUI Player?
i flashed it using Skin1980 CWM. it says error on zip.installation aborted
how do i install this? please reply

Use the stock recovery. I did not encounter problems flashing any update (launcher/music player/mms app) with stock recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul reaper View Post
I followed the same procedure as u said and my phone was stuck on the bootscreen restarting again and again
Try to flash stock firmware using Odin to make sure your phone's firmware is clean and no junk then follow the steps on how to flash this ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susejdoms View Post
good day xda developers. i installed a full version of chobits and upgraded it to v1.6
when i went to applanet to update the installed items. i cannot update them. what seems to be the problem? oh. and some of the apps on google play are not compatible with chobits. also maps forced closed.... can anyone help me? thanks in advance.. more power xda!!!!!

model
GT-s5360

android version

baseband version
S5360dxla1

kernel version
dpi@DELL169#1

build number
chobitsdigitalsv1.6

That is normal, the apps that came with this ROM have different signatures and the only way to have it updated is uninstall the app using links then install the updated app. I posted the steps here. Please do look for it. I'm on mobile right now, I can't link it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjanz99 View Post
i flashed ur updates in mss in stock ROM but my mms can't be open it says force close can u give me some advice!!! what will i do??
Try clearing the cache then try flashing again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majinbu8484 View Post
anyone? please?

GUYS i cannot enter in the recovery mode!!!! why? i press vol up home button and power it start but still freeze to the image of android boot...

please anyone could help me?
You need to press HOME BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON + POWER BUTTON, once you see the samsung galaxy young blah blah blah on your screen, press HOME BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON + POWER BUTTON again and then after a second you will see the stock recovery.

PS. I am not spamming the board, I got nothing to do and there are unanswered posts (not sure though as I am using Mobile, some might have been answered )

Current Projects:
Phones: