Also known as Out Of This World™ and released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World™ has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
A CAPTIVATING ADVENTURE
The actor plays the part of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young physics researcher. While he is right in the middle of doing experiments, his laboratory is struck by lighting and completely destroyed, hurling him into another world, a world populated by humanoid creatures, where danger can spring at any moment.
You must escape from this strange civilization. You will nonetheless meet a companion who will soon become your ally and help you in this merciless fight!
20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIALLY THOUGHT OUT FOR ANDROID
• Switch from the original graphics to HD graphics by sliding two fingers on the screen at any time in the game
• New Touch controls specially redesigned or classic D-pad (directional arrows and original action buttons)
• 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than the original), Hard (similar to the original) and Hardcore (harder than the original)
• Sound and sound effects are 100% remastered
• OpenFeint with over 10 Achievements
• Compatible with Bluetooth-connected Zeemote joysticks
• 5 languages available (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
• Xperia PLAY optimized.
K240, SuperFrog, North and South(best version), Lotus 1& 2& 3 (but non of lotus game works), Doman, Franko, Legion (like Frontier, you can do what You want in medieval time), Soccer Kid, Zool, Traps and treause, Ruff'n'trumble, All Terain Racing, Super Skidmarks and many more!
Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more
19 Sep 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?